Bellazon

Kelly Emberg
Thumbnail

beast

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Book Becoming a Professional Model

Anyone can Id the other models? I can see Iman, Kelly, Kim Alexis and Joan Severance side by side, and down, Andie MacDowell and Carrie Nygren.

The image is such low resolution, but I think:

from left: Tara Shannon, Julie Wolfe, Iman, Deidre McQuire (spelling, small ? about it, but it's her), Nancy Donahue. Below Kelly Emberg is Alexa Singer. To me it's

Carol Alt (a tiny ? here) right from Kim Alexis, otherwise I agree with you.

Anyone can Id the other models? I can see Iman, Kelly, Kim Alexis and Joan Severance side by side, and down, Andie MacDowell and Carrie Nygren.

from left: Tara Shannon, Julie Wolfe, Iman, Deidre McQuire (spelling, small ? about it, but it's her), Nancy Donahue. Below Kelly Emberg is Alexa Singer. To me it's

Thansk fashmag! I think you are right, is Carol, not Joan. But have another one: the girl close to Andie. Can you ID her?

Thansk fashmag! I think you are right, is Carol, not Joan. But have another one: the girl close to Andie. Can you ID her?

Hi Again!

Actually I have this book, but it's not so easy to locate it, because I have such a terrible heap of magazines/books that I usually can't find anything, lol :laugh:

I'll try to find it and take a look...this may take some time. It will not happen today because I have something important to do. My computer is still on for many hours,

so I can take a peek at Bellazon etc. sites.

Hi again!

I remembered that a few months ago I put my books about fashion into a separate place from my fashion magazines.

So it was easy to find my copy. I made a scan of the cover. The different colours don't mix perfectly in the original, there

must have been some colour alignment problems in the printing process, so even if my scan has much better a resolution,

it still is not perfect. Still, now you can easily see that the model left from Andie is Joan Severance.

th_42133_BecpmingAProfessionalMODEL_LarryGoldman_122_434lo.jpg

Hi again!

I remembered that a few months ago I put my books about fashion into a separate place from my fashion magazines.

So it was easy to find my copy. I made a scan of the cover. The different colours don't mix perfectly in the original, there

must have been some colour alignment problems in the printing process, so even if my scan has much better a resolution,

it still is not perfect. Still, now you can easily see that the model left from Andie is Joan Severance.

th_42133_BecpmingAProfessionalMODEL_LarryGoldman_122_434lo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...