Bellazon

David Gandy
Thumbnail

Wild Rose

I admire David for his character, his beliefs, manners, talent and commitment to family. He seems to be a wonderful person. I respect his choices because it's his private matter.

" They can't keep their hands off one another " - it's like a motto.

Sarah Ann is 24, Samantha 22.

THIS thread in BZ'S MODELS FORUM should focus on David's professional activities (performance, interviews, social/environmental causes).

That being said, posts about David's social life from verifiable sources (newspapers, periodicals, blogs, twitter, instagram, etc.) are allowed here. These sources must be text-linked in the posts and should be accounts from primary eye witnesses. In other words, pure gossip and speculation that will lead to extensive discussion and debate do NOT belong in this thread.

Inappropriate posts have been and will continue to be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.

. I love his work anyway and I fancy he is very handsome man!

great photos lisa there gorgeous I wonder if the photo of him in shorts is new I have never seen it before? it could be old though because he looks bit younger in it . I love his shoot with Bianca very sexy and mysterious thanks for posting the shoot.

David Gandy at the Glamour Awards, June 4, 2013

Source: https://www.facebook.../davidgandyasst

Hotlinking:

Do not, under any circumstance, hotlink from another person's website. If you're not sure what hotlinking is, please visit this page for more information. If you have any questions, or have a domain of your own that you would like to host things off of, please let us know so we do not edit out your images mistaking it as hotlinking. For more information about hotlinking, click HERE.

Edited by MauiKane
Hotlinking

More from the Glamour Awards, 4 June 2013

Source: Tumblr http://goo.gl/VaKoV

Hotlinking:

Do not, under any circumstance, hotlink from another person's website. If you're not sure what hotlinking is, please visit this page for more information. If you have any questions, or have a domain of your own that you would like to host things off of, please let us know so we do not edit out your images mistaking it as hotlinking. For more information about hotlinking, click HERE.

Edited by MauiKane
Hotlinking

More from the Glamour Awards, 4 June 2013

Source: Tumblr http://goo.gl/VaKoV

Hotlinking:

Like this Page on Facebook :-)

No Advertising

Please do not post information promoting yourself, your band/group, boards, blogs, websites and etc. All advertising posts & threads, including those promoting for-profit sites, external sites & etc., will be deleted. You may post certain information under the "Your Website" field in your profile page. 

Edited by MauiKane
Advertising