Bellazon

International Rugby Players

Chic_Raul_ista

WALLABIES five-eighth Matt Giteau has received an offer worth $10 million to play club rugby in France, a deal that would make him the highest-paid player in the world in either rugby code.

14753915rj1.jpg

Bayonne, the club that snatched rugby league halfback Craig Gower from Penrith last season, has made the approach.

Giteau met billionaire club powerbroker Alain Afflelou before Australia's victory against France in Paris last weekend.

Sources in France report a four-year deal worth almost $10 million is on the table.

It is understood Giteau has discussed the move with Wallabies coach Robbie Deans.

Giteau will be a key figure as Australia tries to defeat Wales in Cardiff tonight (kick-off 1.30am).

While the deal would edge Giteau ahead of All Blacks playmaker Daniel Carter as the highest-paid rugby player, it is understood he is reluctant to walk away from the Wallabies before the 2011 World Cup -- unless officials relax rules that prohibit players representing their country if they are with overseas clubs.

His deal with the Australian Rugby Union expires at the end of 2011.

He loves himself too much... I think.

I get that vibe from him too but his a good guy, a phenomenal rugby player/athlete and also has a generous heart. I can't believe how much you have lost interest in him :blink: :laugh: I'll try my best to change your heart for him again :p

Thanks for All Blacks photos ;)

Internationals Match

England 6 - 32 New Zealand

Wales 21 - 18 Australia

Top 14 Match

Montauban TG15 6 - 9 Perpignan

Castres 9 - 23 Bourgoin-Jallieu

Stade Montois 12 - 11 Clermont Auvergne

RC Toulon 6 - 13 Dax

He loves himself too much... I think.

I get that vibe from him too but his a good guy, a phenomenal rugby player/athlete and also has a generous heart. I can't believe how much you have lost interest in him :blink: :laugh: I'll try my best to change your heart for him again :p

Thanks for All Blacks photos ;)

Internationals Match

England 6 - 32 New Zealand

Wales 21 - 18 Australia

Top 14 Match

Montauban TG15 6 - 9 Perpignan

Castres 9 - 23 Bourgoin-Jallieu

Stade Montois 12 - 11 Clermont Auvergne

RC Toulon 6 - 13 Dax

Now I love only Clement and Higuain and some brazilian male models. Clerc can have that Valerie, or what her name is.