Bellazon

Candids

I can't remember if posted these or not :laugh:..i did a quick search and didn't see them...but sorry if they were posted already

PETRA NEMCOVA FIRST OFTHE WORLD'S BIGGEST SUPERMODELS AND TSUNAMI VICTIM TO WEAR VERY SPECIAL SCOTT HENSHALL DRESS.THE DRESS HAS AND WILL BE MODELLED BY 60 INTERNATIONAL STARS, INCLUDING JENNIFER ANISTON, TERI HATCHER, SHAKIRA AND TWO SURPRISE PRINCESSES. THE PHOTOGRAPHS WILL THEN BE PUT IN A BOOK AND SOLD TO CHARITY AND THE DRESS ITSELF AUCTIONED AND EXPECTED TO RAISE OVER 5 MILLION DOLLARS, WITH ALL MONEY GOING TO THE "GIVE-2-ASIA"

FEBRUARY 12, 2006

post-638-1146673345_thumb.jpgpost-638-1146673354_thumb.jpg

World famous Czech supermodels Petra Nemcova, Terez Maxova, Veronika Varekova and 05.11.2005Daniela Petrova founded the creation of a new orphnanage for young orphans in their former home town Prague in The Czech Republic

post-638-1146673404_thumb.jpg

I'm getting to the point where I almost don't want to see more pics of her, because it's just so not fair that she's not mine!

I may not find her to be that attractive, but I love her as a person. Petra is definately the one of all supermodels that I would want as a girlfriend. After reading a part of her book, I was really touched. But I stopped cuz I didn't want to cry in the middle of the Barnes and Noble. :laugh: :(

caption reads:

"On the second day of the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California, James Blunt signs autographs while swimsuit model and tsunami survivor Petra Nemcova waits for him. When he got mobbed, he zipped off in a golf cart, yelling over his shoulder to her to "meet me in the dressing room". She spent his whole set on the stage, singing along to still-unreleased songs and gazing moonily at him. "

April 30, 2004

post-638-1146929967_thumb.jpg