Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Foxyvilla

Thanks for all the great pix of Leo's parents :)

And, yes, as others have mentioned how can one not like your sexy Archer :drool:

ByPrincess

Love the boxing pix ; hot ,hot , hot :drool:

And what is this you don't love our Bubble Boy fashion ?? :p

Kat

Yes, I'm glad that Leo is able to have his friends join in experiencing Sydney with him. :)

Now if only I could convince him I'm one of his friends. :D

As to the smoking article considering the source is Now mag and their past track record, when it comes to Leo, I don't see it as a source of accuracy.

Wow love the new pics you posted princess!! Gorgeous! :drool:

And I want to apologize that I haven't been posting alot of news/pics lately. I don't feel like I'm contributing that much, and its because my computer is a piece of S**t. I feel bad that all you girls are doing the work, and I'm just reeping the benefits :p :/

Gosh Princess!! Do you wanna kill us?hehe :drool:

Leo looks gorgeous in jeans,he's all man! My man! LOL :laugh: Our man girls!

Hey girls,I really wonder who he might be dating now,you know....as a real fan I feel a great curiosity! :laugh:

Why do they speak as if she was his girlfriend? :p

Without DiCaprio, the actor's new girlfriend go to the event in Italy

Madalina Ghenea appeared in last Monday (21) at the press conference of the International Film Festival Capri Hollywood in Milan, Italy.

Suit of white and bursting with beauty, Romanian model was the event without her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio.

Their relationship came to light earlier this month, when the model and actor were spotted enjoying a weekend at a rented mansion in Sydney, Australia, where he writes Di Caprio film The Great Gatsby.

http://www.jb.com.br/cultura/noticias/2011...ento-na-italia/

Brazilian press is very late, Leo is not dating Madalina and in fact he never dated her.

Yeah Barbie!! Simply ridiculous! In my opnion we cant even say whether he's dating all these models at the same time,the press is such a liar sometimes!

I saw some comments regarding Leo and his bad smoking habit and I need to agree he used to smoke a lot! I also think now he's more into a social smoker,but Leo...please...you better quit smoking! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving Girls from the Usa :hug:

I warn you if any of you don't send me a bowl with food... I'll be very upset :p

FINALLY Leo says something juicy! And talks about family! :clap:

Kat if I were you, I don't get too excited... Let see with whom he supposedly wants to start a family? :/ With the 40 model of his birthday party?, with the Kloss? with Madelina (who is out of the picture since a time) All he does is partying with his own "Wolfpack", like if we're in 1998 again. I doubt that he's giving him time to meet any girls with whom to start a family. Sad but true! :(

Princess,you're right girl! And I do think Leo's enjoying his single life like anything...BUT....at least he thinks about having a kid someday and that's a big step. I think it's just a matter of time and for sure Leo wont be the next George Clooney,since we know that George never said anything about starting a family...NEVER! :laugh:

Kat if I were you, I don't get too excited... Let see with whom he supposedly wants to start a family? :/ With the 40 model of his birthday party?, with the Kloss? with Madelina (who is out of the picture since a time) All he does is partying with his own "Wolfpack", like if we're in 1998 again. I doubt that he's giving him time to meet any girls with whom to start a family. Sad but true! :(
Princess,you're right girl! And I do think Leo's enjoying his single life like anything...BUT....at least he thinks about having a kid someday and that's a big step. I think it's just a matter of time and for sure Leo wont be the next George Clooney,since we know that George never said anything about starting a family...NEVER! :laugh:

Sorry to be the pessimist here, it's just that I only started to believe it when I hear about him going out like a normal person! Dinner, and that stuff. Not "were found 12 packages of condoms on the floor" :laugh: Seriously ... I have not yet been able to overcome that, even if the rumor is false... I can't believe how someone could write something like"

Sorry to be the pessimist here, it's just that I only started to believe it when I hear about him going out like a normal person! Dinner, and that stuff. Not "were found 12 packages of condoms on the floor" :laugh: Seriously ... I have not yet been able to overcome that, even if the rumor is false... I can't believe how someone could write something like"

Haha...."12 packages of condoms on the floor!" Leo is tireless!! :p :laugh: Is anyone here able to overcome this? I dont think so.... :laugh:

oh, princess: I think we can't believe everything people wrote, we will never be able to know what really happened, but people also can't invent a lot. I can start a whole story and spread all over internet like a truth when in fact I could be totally lying. This is the easiest thing to do.