Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hellooooooooo my friends!! :kiss:

I know you all adore me,come on....you can say it! :laugh: You like when I joke on Leo... :)

Princess...what are you going to do with me?You can gimme Leo as a birthday gift!! LOL

I love Brigitte Lacombe pics,the most beautiful pics of Leo were taken by her in my opnion! :)

Barbie...I cant miss it!! :laugh:

Michelabella...those scans made feel sick!! :heart: :| :wacko:

Also! Tobey and Kirsten in these pictures too. HAHAHA!

This was in 2001, while they filming Spiderman and began dating . Double date I Think :laugh:

I see she's the same way with her husband nowadays.

Off Topic

I don't know 'bari' , but I don't like Tom Brady at all. He looks so freking BORING and sometimes gives the impression of being something dumb... or as we call here BOBO. She looked better with Leonardo. :p

What's happening here? A moment of nostalgia. That's so cute :wub:.

I remember when Leo was dating Gisele I had a anger (think jealousy :blush:) of her, almost sick... man, I was a child, the greater silly. Like, 'don't want to share him with anyone... he's mine, just mine'. That has changed... a little :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

Kevin is in Australia now, that's great. I want (I need!) more pics.

Thanks girls for all news, pics, tweets, videos :hug:.

Welcome back, Foxy. It's great to see you here again... you and your sexy avatar :drool: :laugh:.

Gisele and Leo were a great couple...remarkable! Though they have had some bad moments,but they were lovely together,I think no one can deny it. I used to not like the old Gisele,but nowadays I see this relationship with other eyes and I recognize it.

I can see that pic was taken in Brazil by the food :laugh: .I think they've been twice here. :) Great pics Sick!