Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

5 hours ago, Anasxs said:

@Jade Bahr oh sorry I don t disturb you more

It's not about you, it's the moderators from this forum that came to say for us to not post here on the main thread about his personal life. But you can post about this on Leo's other thread, the general one. 

Link below, you can post there anything related to his personal life.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/43942-leonardo-dicaprio-general-discussion/page/378/#comment-5844148

7 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

It's not about you, it's the moderators from this forum that came to say for us to not post here on the main thread about his personal life. But you can post about this on Leo's other thread, the general one.

💯 and thx again for explaining we aren't the bad ones here :flower:

merlin_155237451_8a5ca9e7-f08f-49b1-8e77

RUMOR: Brad Pitt Cast in Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest?

Here's an interesting update when it comes to Paul Thomas Anderson’s latest film, which already stars Leonard DiCaprio, Benicio Del Toro, Sean Penn, Regina Hall, Alana Haim and Teyana Taylor. The untitled project, being produced by Warner Bros, is currently shooting in El Paso, and lots of rumors are going around about a potential new addition to the cast …

Last year, Jeff Sneider had been hearing some rumblings about Brad Pitt potentially being part of PTA’s mysterious new film. Sadly, Sneider couldn’t confirm these rumors. If anything, Pitt’s name has kind of disappeared from this project as he’s currently shooting Joseph Kosinski’s Formula One movie.

Now, local Radio host Rivera Nazareth is reporting that Brad Pitt was spotted on the El Paso set of PTA’s film. Whether it’s a cameo or a substantive role has yet to be determined. I honestly cannot even confirm if Pitt was even there. This is all just second-hand information, and it’s really impossible to get Warner Bros to corroborate anything that has to do with this film.

UPDATE: I messaged Nazareth for confirmation and she’s saying Pitt was indeed there. All I know is that if he is in fact part of the film, then it would somewhat explain why the budget is so high — Sneider recently reported that it cost $175M to produce.

This weekend, DiCaprio was also filming in El Paso, at the local county jail. The film, set for release on August 8, 2025, and which goes by the working title “BC Project,” is now being referred to as “Desert Highway” in casting calls — is that the official title? By the way, “BC” stands for the “Baktin Cross” police department.

Based on my last report, shooting recently wrapped shooting in California and is supposed to continue in Texas until the end of the week. Other destinations left to tackle include Mexico and Colorado in the coming weeks and months.

Love TQatD - highly underrated movie of young Leo era. Also great badass cast!

Bonus: Russell Crowe was never hotter.

0c252a2289cfafc334d9f2caf4e48db356e6aa77

The 100 Greatest Westerns of All Time

6bc1d577f3e3c388494c0aa009d9766f52e38613

43. ‘The Quick and the Dead’ (dir. Sam Raimi, 1995)

The Western is all about its landscapes. But what are landscapes if not populated by compelling, unforgettable characters? Raimi’s gal-gunslinger drama has a baker’s dozen, and all presented via an incredible structure to introduce them to us fast: A quickdraw contest. In bracket format, no less! Think ‘Enter the Dragon’ but with six-shooters in the Old West.  

Among the contestants, you’ve got Keith David, Lance Henriksen (who only signs his name with an ace of spades symbol), and of course the extraordinary quartet of Leonardo DiCaprio as ‘The Kid’ (‘Woo! I’m fast!’ he declares in maybe his most purely entertaining pre-‘Titanic’ role), Russell Crowe as killer turned preacher Cort, Gene Hackman as the town’s overlord who presides over the whole contest, and a mysterious stranger known by most as just ‘The Lady,’ played by Sharon Stone. ‘The Lady’ drifts into town looking to get into the contest, and of course, like any Western hero, she has her own motivations that will only be revealed over time. Remarkably free of the ‘strong female character’ cliches male directors sometimes think are necessary with female action leads, ‘The Quick and the Dead’ has style to spare and personality by the barrel, down to an appearance from Western legend Woody Strode. —CB 

full list: https://www.indiewire.com/gallery/best-western-movies-of-all-time/johnny-guitar-2/

Reposting the rumor because of this particular part. Any wishes for such "suprising" casting reveals? 🎬

I would love Kate Winslet for obvious reason :p

giphy.gif

RUMOR: Paul Thomas Anderson's ‘BC Project' Acquires Rights to Pynchon's ‘Vineland'

(...) While we’re at it, I’m also hearing that the full cast of the film has not been announced, and there are a few more “surprises” left to be revealed in terms of casting. BC Project/Desert Highway is supposed to continue shooting throughout the summer, and possibly leaking into the fall (September/October).

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Reposting the rumor because of this particular part. Any wishes for such "suprising" casting reveals? 🎬

giphy.gif

RUMOR: Paul Thomas Anderson's ‘BC Project' Acquires Rights to Pynchon's ‘Vineland'

(...) While we’re at it, I’m also hearing that the full cast of the film has not been announced, and there are a few more “surprises” left to be revealed in terms of casting. BC Project/Desert Highway is supposed to continue shooting throughout the summer, and possibly leaking into the fall (September/October).

I vote for Kate too.👍🤗

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

giphy.gif

I'd love Kate, Brad, Margot😁

It's not really Leo related (but Titanic related so it kinda leads to Leo lol) but if you want to watch a real life human hero watch this doc. Outstanding fighting inspiring sweet empathetic powerhouse of a woman. Love her :heart:

MV5BMzFiYTFmNWEtMDFjZC00NjllLThlNzAtZGRh