Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

THANK YOU SICK!! :heart:

You are the best! :clap:

If anyone can get an hold of the German scans, I'm more than happy to translate :D

The cover says:

Example Leo:

He's casually shooting movies, saving tigers and driving a hybrid car.

Leonardo Dicaprio, the coolest Hollywood-hero in an Wiener interview

The interview isn't on the website yet :(

http://www.wiener-online.at/2011/12/wurfelspiel/

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LEO GOT NOMINATED!!!!!!!!!! :clap::woot:

‘Hugo’ & ‘The Artist’ Lead Critics Choice Movie Award Nominations With 11 Each

Two time CCMA winner Meryl Streep is back in the running for best actress with her portrayal of Margaret Thatcher in The Iron Lady. She’s joined by former CCMA winners Michelle Williams in My Week With Marilyn and Charlize Theron in Young Adult. The Help’s Davis, Tilda Swinton in We Need To Talk About Kevin, and newcomer Elizabeth Olsen in Martha Marcy May Marlene also made the cut. But not Glenn Close, an expected nominee for Albert Nobbs. In addition to Clooney, Pitt, Dujardin, and Gosling, the competitive best actor race found a spot for Shame’s Michael Fassbender and J. Edgar’s Leonardo Di Caprio whose makeup job represented the only other nod for the Clint Eastwood biopic.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/12/hugo-the-a...s-with-11-each/

Heres the some of the list of other nominees!

BEST PICTURE

The Artist

The Descendants

Drive

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

The Help

Hugo

Midnight in Paris

Moneyball

The Tree of Life

War Horse

BEST ACTOR

George Clooney – “The Descendants”

Leonardo DiCaprio – “J. Edgar”

Jean Dujardin – “The Artist”

Michael Fassbender – “Shame”

Ryan Gosling – “Drive”

Brad Pitt – “Moneyball”

BEST ACTRESS

Viola Davis – “The Help”

Elizabeth Olsen – “Martha Marcy May Marlene”

Meryl Streep – “The Iron Lady”

Tilda Swinton – “We Need to Talk About Kevin”

Charlize Theron – “Young Adult”

Michelle Williams – “My Week With Marilyn”

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

Kenneth Branagh – “My Week With Marilyn”

Albert Brooks – “Drive”

Nick Nolte – “Warrior”

Patton Oswalt – “Young Adult”

Christopher Plummer – “Beginners”

Andrew Serkis – “Rise of the Planet of the Apes”

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

Berenice Bejo – “The Artist”

Jessica Chastain – “The Help”

Melissa McCarthy – “Bridesmaids”

Carey Mulligan – “Shame”

Octavia Spencer – “The Help”

Shailene Woodley – “The Descendants”

http://stanzedicinema.com/2011/12/13/hugo-...-choice-awards/

Soory for not thanking you right away scik! I was so excited by leos nomination!! :D Thanks sick for the interview translation! It was a great interview! :hug:

Thanks girls for all the other updates! Ox: The girl in my avi is Barbara Palvin, and she just turned 18 :p While she is gorgeous, she is way to young :laugh:

Kat

I was just checking to see if anyone has posted the nods , thanks !! :) :)

Well, so far our Little Train That Could is chugging on up that hill !!!

Also, I see that Carey is nominated, that's great !. I hope that Jay & Daisy were toasted by the Gastsby crew for their nominations :)

Thanks ,also, for information about model; my search continues

Sic

Gosh, another great treat for us this morn, thanks ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is so funny how he hints that , maybe, Clint could buy him the Casablanca film poster for his birthday.

Also, is interesting to learn his favorite piano composition is Joplin's The Entertainer.

He always speaks so highly of his grandmother and grandfather ; you can tell how much he loved and admired them.

ByPrincess

Well, see you will need that party dress to be Leo's date for the BFCA awards. :wave:

They will air on tv Jan 12th

Wijn

So kind of you to offer to translate German interview for us , thanks :)

Wed Dec 14th SAG (Screen Actosr Guild) announces their choices

I thought I would post some information as to who is on the nominating committee .

First, one must remember that a person who was an extra in 3 commericials or films could be a SAG member, it is not just people like Leo, DeNiro, Streep, Pacino nominating .

Second each year, supposedly at random, 2,100 members out of their 120,000 membership are selected to be on nominating committee. I know I used to think all members had a say in nominations.

If you are selected this year, than you are not allowed to be on committee for next 5 years

Which means that the group that nominated the last 5 years are not allowed to have a say in this year's selection.

So basically it comes down to what this year's randomly selected group perceives to be the the top performances. As if you had used last year's group of 2,100 actors you may have come up with different results for nods.

Once the nominations are known, then all members are able to vote on the winners.

thanks kat: OH MY, I'am soooooo happy. I know it's just the start of the whole thing, but like princess said Leo was nominated, YEAH!!! :clap: :hell yea!: :ddr: :dance: :woot::thumbsup:14.gif

What I noticed is that Oldman is out, is that a good sign for Leo in the future nominations, ox?

thanks princess for the pics and thanks ox for better quality pics of Gatsby.

thanks Sick for the translation of that interview, and also thanks to wijn for translate the cover headline.

Thank U Sick! Very sweet of you to translate& share this very interesting interview!

Great news tho I don't know much about this critics nominations and how "important" they are.

Clip includes LEO of course - agree with most of their picks except for the one with greasy hair and Frankenstein head, haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50vshcc_yp4

Sick: tomorrow is SAG.

Just a thing I read yesterday, Jay-Z was invited to play the part in "A Star is Born" in Clint's movie but he refused and than in the article says Leo is still is connected to this project, I thought it's weird since seems he was out for sure. Did someone know if Leo still consider to work in this movie? Also heard sometime ago that Christian Bale would do the role... but now I'am confused. Anyway, I would just like to see Leo in this movie to see him making a pair with Beyonce, I think they would look sexy together... :drool: :p And I think Jay-Z would be ok with this since he's friend with Leo.