Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I don´t know which one is stranger. That Barbara was there only to watch the show or that Cara was a part of the show.  :mellow:  :blink:

In an interview Barb said that she likes the shows more than the shootings, but she feels uncomfortable among the taller girls. She's a perfectionist, but feels that she doesn't meet the requirements and her walk is not too good. That's why she doesn't do shows anymore.

But why do you think that it's strange that Cara was part of the show?

I don´t know which one is stranger. That Barbara was there only to watch the show or that Cara was a part of the show.  :mellow:  :blink:

In an interview Barb said that she likes the shows more than the shootings, but she feels uncomfortable among the taller girls. She's a perfectionist, but feels that she doesn't meet the requirements and her walk is not too good. That's why she doesn't do shows anymore.

But why do you think that it's strange that Cara was part of the show?

Barbara has not the body and the height for shows. She could train her her walk that wouldn´t be the problem but unfortunatly she is a little bit to lazy and could not keep up with the models. I love her work or her earlier work so I´m not really sad about it. :) 

(No guys. don´t start to discuss about her weight again. That was not the aim my post)

In my opinion Cara isn´t really pretty or talented and doesn´t have something to do with modelling. I don´t know how to describe maybe overrated is the best way to describe her position in a friendly way. :)

Barbara has not the body and the height for shows. She could train her her walk that wouldn´t be the problem but unfortunatly she is a little bit to lazy and could not keep up with the models. I love her work or her earlier work so I´m not really sad about it. :)

(No guys. don´t start to discuss about her weight again. That was not the aim my post)

In my opinion Cara isn´t really pretty or talented and doesn´t have something to do with modelling. I don´t know how to describe maybe overrated is the best way to describe her position in a friendly way. :)

About her walk, she said this (0:56): http://bit.ly/1jjbbvr

I don't like Cara either.

Backstage for Gas Jeans S/S 2014

post-66949-0-1446061366-54806_thumb.jpg

catchinginstants.com

@gasjeans; "You're never fully #dressed...without a #smile!" @realbarbarapalvin for #gasjeans | #barbarapalvin captured during #ss14 #backstage #adv | #findout your #fastattitude!

post-66949-0-1446061366-60478_thumb.jpg

instagram

She had SO much potential ...just over a year ago....on her way to a really great career.....such a waste of beauty and talent !!!No new modelling work...AGAIN :knives:  :evil:

Barbara with Balogh Tician at Ötkert club in Budapest !!!! Such trashy clothes.... at least her hair is still brownish   :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:

baloghtician 2 hours ago · Ötkert

http://instagram.com/p/nR3xXWOD_r/

baloghtician 36 minutes ago · Ötkert Vip
Can u feel the love?:idk:

http://instagram.com/p/nSBoBEOD8b/

I know you are not going to answer because you never answer to anyone dear appleauto but have u ever thought her modeling job is not her priority anymore? She maybe realized it's not a job for her and she doesn't like it like she used too? She maybe wants to live her life like the young woman she is and have fun because she can do it and has enough money right now to make her life a never ending party? She also certainly doesn't care about you being obsessed by her and her modeling job and what she should do, should wear, should eat, should date, what Tampax to use or who she should have as a BFF or what hair color to have to please you...

Just sayin'