Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

idk y i am asking but do u guys think barbara slept with these singers like jb, niall horan, 5sos guy.....?

if u really a barbara fan.... think better and dont write this stupid questions... i know that some models enter in Bellazon... do u think would be nice if Barbara read that?...

Personally i really dont think! It's her Life but im sur she's not ! She could be just friend with mans c'mon --' ! 90% of barbara's friends are boys! Dont listen press or selena gomez she is totally crazy and jealous with every girls close to Justin ( even the poor girl in his clip) Barbara was with Kris for 3 years and he was her first boyfriend ... She look like serious girl i just think she like play with press ;)

^ Even though these are Insta pics thank you for the adds :D :heythere:

She is in Paris for her hair and shooting !! New hair color :( why ? She was more beautiful in brunette

^ Booty pics thank you! :chicken:And the hair color doesn't look too shabby at all. But I need better qulaity shots to make a full on personal judgment :yes: