Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

43 minutes ago, balenciagaaa said:

A Night at Sea VIP Boat Cruise sponsored by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2016 Yacht Cruise on February 18, 2016 in Miami City.

q3BicOZv.jpg NWWrhZvf.jpg yGZowAsU.jpg

That outfit is perfect for her right now, she looks amazing.

I'm not a stylist but if (and I highlight "if", 'cos maybe she doesn't care and that's perfectly ok!) she wants to pump her "ups" and hide her "downs" she looks better when she covers her shoulder and keeps her hair straight or makes a ponytail or similar with a few tuft on her cheecks.

1 hour ago, daLoz said:

That outfit is perfect for her right now, she looks amazing.

I'm not a stylist but if (and I highlight "if", 'cos maybe she doesn't care and that's perfectly ok!) she wants to pump her "ups" and hide her "downs" she looks better when she covers her shoulder and keeps her hair straight or makes a ponytail or similar with a few tuft on her cheecks.

Well the fact is with Barbara;

1) when she wears less make up(like the less obv ofc) she looks way better

2) she is combining black on all the wrong ways,cause whenever she wears a black dress or whatever,she looks thicker and really sad(also due to make up)

3) she should stick to street classy/sexy or just streetwear

4) her overall style is just plain average,which is a damn shame. If id be a prof stylist,id be happy to style. She has the perfect body and face to do so