Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

i found one very old interview with marlon for brazilian site kzuka

With just one year career, Marlon Teixeira already is the new face of Dior, alongside Gisele Bündchen

Marlon Teixeira has 17 years and is one of the most promising new faces of fashion. The hunk of Camboriú already stamped campaigns Iódice, Osklen, Armani, Custo Barcelona, and now has just signed an exclusive contract with Dior, who goes to the end of 2009. All this in just one year career. It is for those who can, even!

The model Kzuka chatted with via email, direct from Paris (there who fancy!), And said he has traveled extensively and, therefore, is increasingly complicated off a time for family. However, the cute is loving the profession (also could, right?). In addition to beautiful and great professional, Marlon also enjoys surfing and hates her feet. Are you curious to know more about the cat? Then there gives the crop that hit him.

KZK - What made you decide to stake everything on a modeling career?

Marlon - It was a chance to meet people, the world and have a better future. Although I miss my family: my mother, my sister, my grandparents, cousins, aunts and my brothers too!

KZK - With this profession, what has changed in your routine?

Marlon - almost everything has changed. The routine is very uncertain: today I am shooting in Paris, and tomorrow I might be in Los Angeles, Milan .. Anyway, it's a routine full of surprises. But like all of this. You learn to be more and you look at life with more care and responsibility.

KZK - How to be the next face of Dior Gisele Bundchen?

Marlon - It's amazing, she is the global benchmark of fashion and am very motivated by the campaign of Dior Homme. I had a great time and the team was great and very nice.

KZK - Harassment of girls has increased since you became a model?

Marlon - Very, especially when I travel to cities where the media is more about fashion. But we need to be professional and not confuse things, sometimes it is very difficult. (Laughs) But I know that I'm here is to work. So that is my focus!

KZK - You think you're sexy?

Marlon - Oh, do not know much what this means for men, but they told me I'm sexy when I'm photographing.

KZK - What part do you find most beautiful, and you dislike your body?

Marlon - Short my mouth and I have horrible feet. (Laughs)

KZK - Do you have any special care of beauty? What are your tips for boys also become beautiful?

Marlon - I take great care with the sun, it is harmful to skin health and at this age, the kids do not care much about it. So, use sunscreen!

KZK - were you like at the time of college?

Marlon - I'd like some materials and others, not so much. It was a good student, but he was no saint, waved a little environment in the classroom, always be cheerful and spontaneous.

KZK - Do you plan to attend any college?

Marlon - Yes, I do not know yet what, but I want to do Food and curiosity. I love to eat well and have taken way in the kitchen recently. Or maybe Physical Education. I love sports, but I have the same questions of a teenager who must choose a profession. For now, I'm a model and is the career I intend to follow.

KZK - How do you see yourself in 10 years?

Marlon - I have my own business, striving for quality of life and being surrounded by people who like verdadeiramentede me! I love my family and friends.

http://www.brasil.kzuka.com.br/profiles/bl...penas-comecando

i found one very old interview with marlon for brazilian site kzuka

KZK - What part do you find most beautiful, and you dislike your body?

Marlon - Short my mouth and I have horrible feet. (Laughs)

http://www.brasil.kzuka.com.br/profiles/bl...penas-comecando

Awwwwwwww, Marlon, your feet are definitely NOT horrible.

:dontgetit:The proof is in these pics! :yes:

marlons-feet-10.jpg

marlons-feet-8.jpg

marlons-feet.jpg

MARLON-mtc-10000B2.jpg

marlon-feet-12.jpg

marlons-feet-11.jpg