Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

The wallpaper guru strikes again. (Acro).

And we have a winner !!!!! Nice one dude.

I'd say a good % of my collection will be 'My Lovely Angels' creations.

A lot of my walls have your name on them. Thanx for sharing such great work with all of us.

This goes for all who contribute. There are tons of walls on these 80 pages and it shows no sign of death.

Every wall made is greatly appreciated.

Edited by gnovak1

Thx all.

Nice walls My Lovely Angel.

@gnovak1 ... guru? No, no, a guru makes a lot more better walls :) But I`m happy that you like them :D

Here is a new one, maybe it`s better then the last one, I like it a bit more.

post-799-0-1446013091-64567_thumb.jpg

PS you need a good monitor to the the white pixel, it`s only a small detail on the wall :D

Edit I fixed a bit the wall.

Yeah photoshop 7 but i need to get the new photoshop!! I usually do layouts for friends and thought i would try wallpapers!! Saw this site and thought it would be fun! Thanx for the compliments!! I think all the wallpapers you guys do are great!! I love adriana Lima and my husband is so inlove with her! But i also do alessandra ambrosio wallpapers cause i think she's gonna make it big just like adriana!

Wow ibed, that's awesome. How dare you keep this great wall from us for so long !! Shame on you !!!

Did you make with Photoshop?? That is an exceptional piece of work.

Thanx.

Aww thanx soo much you guys for all the compliments! Sorry my computer monitor blew out so i had to go out and buy a new one today! Yayy I finially got a flat screen!! Oh and MyLovelyAngel that font i used was named Scriptina. Can't remeber which site i got it from but it was one of those. I will have new wallpapers soon just been alittle busy sorry.