Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

just found these this article...Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Secretly Marry!

That was fast. Just a month after their engagement was confirmed, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have gotten married.

The model, 27, and the British actor, 33, are now on their honeymoon, Kerr reveals in a statement explaining why she's canceling an appearance at the Australian department store David Jones.

"David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together," Kerr says in the statement. "I

just wanted to say congrats to Orlando and Miranda. I had a feeling they were planning for a quick wedding. They've been going out nearly 3 years and when engaged at that point, may as well get married. hehehe, again, congrats to the happy couple.

Got a question.......who is her best friend in the modeling world? anyone heard or know? just curious. :whistle:

And, a comment........I think she and Orlando, of all the famous couples, show the most affection to each other and seem the most genuinely in love. I think they will have a lovely marriage. :yes:

Happy for her wedding! I love how private she is! :wub:

The Numero ed is just breathtaking. The pics are little but for what I see, it's one of my favorite! :heart:

Just a little disappointed for DJ runway. :cry: But maybe she'll be there for the Tour?

And Miranda said something to "People" to explain why she wouldn't be at the runway :

"David Jones very graciously released me during this period so we could celebrate an intimate ceremony and honeymoon together. I’m very much a part of the David Jones Family and I am very committed to my role. I am enormously grateful to David Jones to have been given this time to enjoy such a special moment in my life.”

I think she is pregnant cause they seemed to have rush to get married and she gave up the DJ tour to go honeymoon, but she could have done both, I mean, the DJ tour will start in a couple or weeks, more or less. She is a professional model, this is her job and she should have respected her commitments, but I think in thi case she couldn't cause a baby bump would be terribly clear in a swimswear.

Of course this is just my opinion, time will tell. If she is indeed pregnant I'm happy for her I just wish there were less misteries around the news.

I think she is pregnant cause they seemed to have rush to get married and she gave up the DJ tour to go honeymoon, but she could have done both, I mean, the DJ tour will start in a couple or weeks, more or less. She is a professional model, this is her job and she should have respected her commitments, but I think in thi case she couldn't cause a baby bump would be terribly clear in a swimswear.

Of course this is just my opinion, time will tell. If she is indeed pregnant I'm happy for her I just wish there were less misteries around the news.

Well marriage and pregnacey dont go in hand in hand in today's society imo. Not what it use to be 15 - 20yrs ago...but like you said time will tell :) - i actually thought this annoncement was gonna be pregnacey lol :whistle:

Yes, you're totally right, marriage and pregnancy don't go hand in hand but with these particular circumstances and coincidence I suspect they are indeed and not just me. But we'll see.

More than anything else we are eager for her working projects!

Well David Jones tour is a huge project. Few fashion shows, numerous TV appearances and store visits across the country - exhausting tempo if she is for example in four months pregnant. This is not the same as one-off session. Did you noticed that on her FB she often wrote that she needs to go to bed early. Of course, she may not be pregnant, she works a lot and she needs a rest. But if she is - she has to take care of herself and baby.

Yes, you're totally right, marriage and pregnancy don't go hand in hand but with these particular circumstances and coincidence I suspect they are indeed and not just me. But we'll see.

Totally :) At the end of the day, i am a fan of Mandy, for who she is. i'll support her whatever she is going thru in her life. However i can't deny, that i would also be a little disapointed with the amount of time she will have to take out if she was pregnent, So it's not that i don't want her to embrace motherhood at all. It's just i'd rather if it happened in a couple of years from now :ninja: Just feel her career is taking new directions and she is rising to the top more then ever. It would be a little bit of a shame if that had to be halted...Very selfish view prehaps, just the way i feel. :ninja: Ofcourse as i stated above, if she decides to have a baby then good for her. In the grand scheme of things i would be happy for her :)

...so my views are always going to be slightly biased

Totally :) At the end of the day, i am a fan of Mandy, for who she is. i'll support her whatever she is going thru in her life. However i can't deny, that i would also be a little disapointed with the amount of time she will have to take out if she was pregnent, So it's not that i don't want her to embrace motherhood at all. It's just i'd rather if it happened in a couple of years from now :ninja: Just feel her career is taking new directions and she is rising to the top more then ever. It would be a little bit of a shame if that had to be halted...Very selfish view prehaps, just the way i feel. :ninja: Ofcourse as i stated above, if she decides to have a baby then good for her. In the grand scheme of things i would be happy for her :)

...so my views are always going to be slightly biased

I feel the same. Jil Sander and Numero ed are great. Can't wait to see Vogue session. Maybe that's why she worked so hard, knowing that it is a race against time? She spoil us HF sessions :) pity that the pregnancy lasts much :p