Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Oh my god! I'm specheless! So many wonderful pics! :wub: Thanks to everyone for this amazing work! :kiss::hug:

I love so much the Numero editorial. :heart: The pics are really soo strong! Miranda is simply impressive and I love the theme "Messe noire"! It's the first time I really see an artistic work with her (even if the editorial by Greg Kadel was also interesting). There is a special atmosphere. She is a perfect witch! ;) And I think it's maybe her best work. Really incredible, like an actress. She "haunts" all the pictures.

Thank for the cover, Ewciolina! :hug: And thanks for the Prada look-book, rockstar14! It's an amazing work! :heart:

Ewciolina, I said Miranda is a witch cause a "Messe noire" (the title of the Numero editorial) is a "black/dark mass" in french (in a litteral translation). It's a ceremony which used (and diverted) the christian tradition/mass in a dark/satanic way. That's why this editorial is a little frightening (for me) aud uses religious symbols. And Miranda is so impressive! But it's just my feelings. Hope you will understand me cause it's hard to explain for me! :unsure::blush:

Thank for the cover, Ewciolina! :hug: And thanks for the Prada look-book, rockstar14! It's an amazing work! :heart:

Ewciolina, I said Miranda is a witch cause a "Messe noire" (the title of the Numero editorial) is a "black/dark mass" in french (in a litteral translation). It's a ceremony which used (and diverted) the christian tradition/mass in a dark/satanic way. That's why this editorial is a little frightening (for me) aud uses religious symbols. And Miranda is so impressive! But it's just my feelings. Hope you will understand me cause it's hard to explain for me! :unsure::blush:

Wow, mysterious :blink: I thought it's because of hair :laugh: You know, disheveled as she flew on a broom. :hug: Now I am scared of her. Her projects are increasingly bolder.