Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

New Mom Miranda Kerr: Back in a Bikini!

Monday – April 18, 2011 – 4:42pm

Credit: AKM Images

It's hard to believe that Miranda Kerr gave birth just three months ago.

The Australian supermodel -- who welcomed son Flynn with hubby Orlando Bloom on January 6 -- showed off her enviable bikini body during a photo shoot for Victoria's Secret in Malibu on Sunday.

How did Kerr, who rocked a skimpy black two-piece, snap back into shape so quickly?

"I think breast feeding has a lot to do with it. He's a hungry little boy. He's a big boy actually," Kerr, 27, told Us Weekly two weeks ago. "He's almost 20 pounds now and he's only 2 1/2 months. He was born almost 10 pounds."

The brunette bombshell admitted that it's hard to be away from her son while she's working.

"Every day it just gets better and better," she told Us. "Motherhood is such a miracle and the best thing I've ever experienced."

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle...-bikini-2011184

1303154101_miranda_kerr_290.jpg

Im amazed by how much Flynn looks like his mommy, the only thing from Orlando that he has are the eyes :laugh: Flynn is like a mini.Miranda, so adorable :heart:

As for Miranda's body i stand with what i said, i think she looks amazing & i actually like it better now because i like curvier girls ... & she gave birth only three months ago, so she looks extremely good for that

Im amazed by how much Flynn looks like his mommy, the only thing from Orlando that he has are the eyes :laugh: Flynn is like a mini.Miranda, so adorable :heart:

As for Miranda's body i stand with what i said, i think she looks amazing & i actually like it better now because i like curvier girls ... & she gave birth only three months ago, so she looks extremely good for that