Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Sorry for the double post but, Edernez, why did you say that "The Natalia's Facebook is 100% fake. She has no official Facebook." ? How do you know that? A lot of people says it's her real FB, and yesterday, a girl wrote this on my blog:

"Tout ce que tu dis sur elle est vrai, au niveau de son caractère, j'ai toujours eu cette impression moi aussi, que c'est une fille adorable, simple, loin de se monter la tête et de se la péter. Pour vous le prouver, je peux vous raconter que je lui ai envoyé un message sur son profil facebook, son vrai (oui vrai de vrai), un long message pour lui dire à quel point j'étais fan et que j'étais fière d'elle, qu'il y aie un "people" comme elle, et elle m'a répondu, très gentilment, et pas que deux lignes, vous pouvez pas savoir comme j'étais contente et émue !!!!"

In fact, I didn't completely believe her, but it could be true... Don't really know...

It's my personal opinion, of course. :) On this Facebook, I never saw something really new and we can't find somewhere else. There is no proof it's her, on contrary to Miranda Kerr, Isabeli Fontana or Alessandra Ambrosio (who post all and all the time personal and original pics/video). It's like for Anja Rubik : everybody said it was her real Facebook and we finaly discovered via Isabeli Fontana it was a fake (cause Anja said it to her). So, no proof = no facebook. It's more sure. Everybody can create an account, post rare pics and say : hello, it's me!

And when an owner of a Facebook answers you, it doesn't mean it's a real account! On contrary, I find it very, very suspect... It's important to don't be naive. Even if Natalia seems really (and I think she is) nice and gentle, many, many people write her everyday and I really don't think she can spend time to answer them. And of course, the owner of the account won't say you : "it's not me!". :laugh:

But feel free to consider it as a real account. It's just a personal feeling and maybe I'm wrong! :flower: ;) But official Facebook = confirmed by Natalia, or her publicist/manager. So, there is nothing official.

And.. great work on your blog, Maryna! :hug:

Its her facebook no one has even asked her if she had a facebook or not so you can't proove that it is her or not

It's your personal opinion. But in the same comment, you said : "it's her facebook" and "you can't proove that it is her or not"... :huh:

Without proof, impossible to say it's her Facebook or not. Exactly what I said...

I think it's not her. That's all. And everybody is free to believe what he wants without proof...

Totaly agree with you Edernez!

It's important to take care because there are sooo many people who pretend to be a celebrity on the web. It's a kind of jungle, and as it's very hard to verify something, or someone's identity, the net can easily become a paradise for liers.

Natalia is a popular model, and a lot of people admire her. There are probably one or two, (or maybe more) personn who would be happy to be her and find easy to see their dream come true pretending via facebook or twitter they are her.

I think it's the case with this facebook. Maybe one day she'll let us know she has one. But for today, I think it's more possible this one is a fake.

Ohterwise, I love the Hugo Boss campaign. As for the McCartney, I prefer to see Natalia alone, or with a male-model more than with other female models as it was the case with the Vuitton ads.

McCartney and Boss are very simple, elegant and stylish photos.

You're so right, Rosewitha! But the "Facebook problem" is a neverending discussion, so, we have to move and continue! ;) :yes:

And I also love her boy-ish style on the Hugo Boss ad! Manliness is fashionable this season! I saw that in several campaigns and Natalia is perfect in that "role"! She has the perfect bone structure for that! Her face is sooo beautiful, the most interesting thing in her appearance! :wub:

Edernez, I totally agree with you, she has a spectacular face, to take the breath away. No other model has such a wonderful face in my opinion. Something childish, a bit manly (the square shape, the jaws), and at the same time very delicate, very pulpy (the mouth !!) and mysterious (the almond eyes !!).

But I noticed something else, she has beautiful collarbone. Sometimes I watch models on catwalks and my eyes just block on their collarbones, shoulders : the bones, tendons are apparent, everything is totally skinny and it disgutst me a lot, their necks are like one of an very old women, even if they are very young :whistle: . Natalia is very thin but she has totally perfect collarbones, neck, shoulders to me, totally harmonious, pretty, square but not too wide, with not too much bones apparent. A bit like a little girl :laugh: . And her legs are amazing too, with some curves but very thin. haaaaaaaaaa Natalia, jewel of nature :wub:

I do allow you :p :p

Does anyone know some pics of Natalia, when she was younger (but already in the model industry) taking place in Moscow, in the red square ? I have the feeling that I saw this kind of pics, very natural, almost candids, but wonderful pics anyway, and would like to find them again.

Does anybody know when the Vogue Korea will be available? :flower: I'm soo impatient to see her in that editorial! It seems a very classic and elegant work (and I think it's a particularity of the Asian Vogue, especially Korea and China).

Eos, I'll try to find the pics you want today (but not sure to succeed...) :blush::unsure:

It's really, really well said, Eos! :clap: I agree with all you said! Natalia is a jewel of nature : I'm going to adopt your expression, if you allow it ! :laugh:

yes, she truly is a precious jewel of Nature. I also love her back and torso. Her torso is noticeably shorter than many models' torsos, which is unique and less giraffe-like. It's just very pretty sitting on her lean long legs.