Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

For once ...just once why can't they have a DIFFERENT face on the cover.....I mean Candice......again and again.....and no sharing either...it is all her and only her on the cover ....The 2012 Christmas Catalog cover...The 2012 Swim Cover and now this year again....I am getting totally sick of her....She is going to suffer from all this overexposure ...very soon...people are enough sick of her as it is ....I just want to slam something at her annyong face....enough....splash another model's face....anyone's ....Doutzen.....even Lindsay or Behati and I will gladly accept it...just not this Candice crap 24/7......

She sells. I don't like her either, but people recognize her as 'that hot blonde Angel' and people like the way she looks in their clothing/lingerie, like people used to say 'that hot vs angel with the blue eyes' about Adriana.

When the average buyer starts giving a fuck about any of those models, perhaps they'll use them more.

Doutzen really outshone Candice in that video. She just is so subtle in contrast to Candice who over does it.

On another note I wonder why VS haven't put up any of the Holiday commercials on youtube? They usually upload all of them in HD quality.

I'm sorry but i don't think VS ever kissed Adriana's (or Alessandra for that matter) ass as hard as they do with Candice now. I've been buying their shit for like six years now & their catalogues used to have variety, you would see Gisele, Dri, Karolina & mostly Ale on the covers. Same for the videos/commercials, the focus on them was never like this, they used to spread the luuv

Candice is probably all over Swim but that's really the one thing she's majorly featured in. Last year Behati, Erin and Lindsay were all quite heavily featured as well.

In other news, VS is now officially using singers for promo outside of the VSFS. Rihanna is definitely the 5-time Grammy winner. The band has to be Maroon 5 right? The red-hot one I dunno, maybe T Swift or Bieber.

She sells. I don't like her either, but people recognize her as 'that hot blonde Angel' and people like the way she looks in their clothing/lingerie, like people used to say 'that hot vs angel with the blue eyes' about Adriana.

When the average buyer starts giving a fuck about any of those models, perhaps they'll use them more.

Candice is probably all over Swim but that's really the one thing she's majorly featured in. Last year Behati, Erin and Lindsay were all quite heavily featured as well.

In other news, VS is now officially using singers for promo outside of the VSFS. Rihanna is definitely the 5-time Grammy winner. The band has to Maroon 5 right? The red-hot one I dunno, maybe T Swift or Bieber.

We're all wrong. Miranda and Adriana are besties :blah:

Adriana Lima - Miranda Kerr praises fellow Victoria's Secret models

Miranda Kerr praises fellow Victoria's Secret models

Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda Kerr is grateful to Adriana Lima for supporting her during her pregnancy and to Doutzen Kroes for binging on chips with her.

Adriana Lima has been an ''amazing friend'' to Miranda Kerr.

Miranda, 29, says her fellow Victoria's Secret model helped her out a lot when she was expecting her and Orlando Bloom's 23-month-old son Flynn, and she was also grateful to model Doutzen Kroes for ensuring she wasn't the only model with a craving of chips during her pregnancy.

She said: ''Adriana's been an amazing friend to me over the years. When I was secretly pregnant, I kept mining her for information.

''Doutzen and I were pregnant at the same time and we both craved chips - everyone was like, 'Miranda, what's going on? You don't eat fries!' ''

While the brunette beauty insists the Victoria's Secret models do not follow the same strict health plan as one another, she is ''mindful'' about what she eats and consumes food tailored to her blood type.

Miranda Kerr added to InStyle magazine: ''There is no Victoria's Secret diet we all follow. However, I am a qualified health coach, so I'm mindful about what I put into my body, sticking to food that's tailored to my blood type.

''(A): low-GI, high alkaline, with plenty of fresh vegetables and a little meat.''

How dare you? I mean, hfdy?

Oh Miranda, thanks for clarifying that you & Dri don't dislike each other, we were all wrong (Y)

As for "Angels & Artist"

#2 i say Maroon 5, just because the picture is Behati & we know they love to promote the girlfriends of famous people.

All the others i don't know, could be a lot of people. I just pray we don't get another Bieber song

Sorry Adriana fans, I might upset you by saying this..something I wanted to point out.

But am I the only one who gets VS catologues all the time, with like NO ADRIANA in them? this year, last year, and year before..I just got the semi annual sale one. Honest can count adriana in there 2 times. Same with Miranda. Heck Karlie Kloss was in there more :blink:

I'm just saying, why is VS keeping such a beauty if they're not gonna use her :clobber:

Also my bad on the catologue swim repost..but I have to say I think its a lovely shot of candice. Sure it wasn't smartest for them to barely show a swimsuit on a swim catologue cover, but what beeeuuuttiful eyes :wub:

^She really hasn't...any VS catologue I've gotten within the past 2 years (be semi annual sale, or swim or whatever) Adriana is in there very little. Same with Miranda. And yes most pics in the catologue are from the website, but not all pics from the website are in the catologue ;) And occasionally, sometimes there are occasional images in the catologues that haven't aren't online ;)