Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Hedid's last time on the list was 2011. Forbes threw her a graduation ceremony from modeling in 2012. Lol they mentioned what she earned ($16 million I think). But she wasn't part if the list. They said like Tyra, she isn't much of a model now.

Like I said, forbes can't get the exact figures, but I think they're somewhere near the exact thing. Plus Gisele never said her earnings were far off with what Forbes reported. She just made it clear it was more than what she earned. And have you guys been paying attention to Gisele's contracts? I can't even keep up.

I am copy pasting this article directly from Sara Sampaio's thread on Bellazon.....What do you think....a case of Sour Grapes on Sara's part simply because she was not selected to walk last year's VSFS 2012 and thus making lame excuses or something else.....Interesting.......

I mean she is clearly stating that she was not chosen because of her resemblance to Adriana Lima.....( which I disagree...IMO I don't think they look alike ..the mouth shape is so different) and what about next year and the year after that....If Lima walks then she can't walk again....and again......and what "stealing" Lima's place/thunder....She is the reigning queen of VS !!!!Plus Sara has next to nothing in catwalk experience ....

And why bring up the issue now....after 2 whole months......she went for the casting....she was not selected....period....chapter closed....Girl sure is good at stirring up controversy !!!!Should have kept her mouth shut....

Sara Sampaio has given a interview for a Portugese Magazine Flash.

Flash: Mudando de assunto. Já fez vários trabalhos para a Victoria's Secret mas ainda nao é um "anjo". Para quando é que a vamos ver a desfilar com asas?

Sara Sampaio: Quem sabe um dia..

Flash: Vê a Sharam Diniz - a primeira portugesa a desfilar para a marca - como uma rival?

Sara Sampaio: Claro que não. Como é que pode haver rivalidade se os mercados de cada uma de nós

são tão diferentes? Falando da Victoria's Secret, estou a trabalhar com eles desde

Setembro e há uma razão - que não posso revelar - por não ter feito o desfil.

Portanto, ninguém roubou o lugar a ninguém. Que isto fique bem claro.

In English, I'm sorry about the spelling/orthography

Flash: Changing the subject. You have done various jobs for Victoria's Secret but are not an "angel". When we will see you with this wings?

Sara Sampaio: Maybe one day...

Flash: See Sharam Diniz- the first portugese how walk for the brand Victoria's Secret - do you see her as a rival?

Sara Sampaio: Of course not. How can there be rivalry if the markets for each of us are so different? Speaking of Victoria's Secret, I'm working with them since September and there is a reason i can not reveal for not walk for Victoria's Secret. So nobody stole the place to anyone. Let this be clear.

You can't take someone else's spot. There are but so many and if you don't make it you don't make it. And what different markets is Sara talking about? She and Sharam both hawk to the bra and panties crowd. She sounds sour at the fact that she wasn't chosen and Sharam was and is trying to come up with some super secret exclusive reason as to why she wasn't chosen.

u know what i dont know why she's didnt do the show, honestly i dont care, sharam is black, sara is white, (not being racist) just saying she's right there's not any direct competition there! and to be honest i feel sorry for al the hate sara always get from adriana's fan's just because people think they look a like! its not like sara can do anything about it!

Hedid's last time on the list was 2011. Forbes threw her a graduation ceremony from modeling in 2012. Lol they mentioned what she earned ($16 million I think). But she wasn't part if the list. They said like Tyra, she isn't much of a model now.

Like I said, forbes can't get the exact figures, but I think they're somewhere near the exact thing. Plus Gisele never said her earnings were far off with what Forbes reported. She just made it clear it was more than what she earned. And have you guys been paying attention to Gisele's contracts? I can't even keep up.

Agreed...I think people also forget she has a very successful shoe line. Even if she said she didn't make that much, I'm sure its not a lot less than loll. Girl has money coming in left and right..