Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Coluchka, never seen that photo! LOVE IT! It's so subtly sexy.

Happy C, thanks for the recap. Even though it is the most subdued, I do like the 2003 black dress look. It really shows off her figure IMO. I'm not too fond of the paid purple dress.

Do you know when the 2009 MET Gala is this year? I wonder whose "muse" she'll be considering the theme this year is "supermodels"....I really hope she wows us and stands out among the Supers of the 90s!

You know, I am not too fond of her blonde extensions on GNTM now that I take a look back at them. I know at recent premiers she's had her hair up and seemingly messy-looking, but the extensions look so unnatural and dry IMO. I think she should get a cut like Heidi in GNTM or Gwenyth that makes her hair look lighter in weight and won't look so damaged. Totally off topic, but that's my 2 cents!

I am SO confused....Daniela looks really similar to KK in that photo Chocolate! lol

Does anyone know the source of that photo for us to check for sure who it is?!

Also, miss, I don't think that that's KK...I could see why you would think so with that big smile but upon closer inspection, I have to disagree.

I think we are all SO desperate to see KK in ads again or somewhere, anywhere....that we want to believe she is everywhere! I am sooo like that.

KK....WE ARE GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL (COLD TURKEY ALMOST) AND NEED YOU BACK! :laugh:

I am SO confused....Daniela looks really similar to KK in that photo Chocolate! lol

Also, miss, I don't think that that's KK...I could see why you would think so with that big smile but upon closer inspection, I have to disagree.

I think we are all SO desperate to see KK in ads again or somewhere, anywhere....that we want to believe she is everywhere! I am sooo like that.

KK....WE ARE GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL (COLD TURKEY ALMOST) AND NEED YOU BACK! :laugh:

haha that pic actually got posted in Daniela's forum quite some time ago, and I contested that it was KK at the time because the nose doesn't seem like Daniela's. In any case, I really have no idea which one of them it is.

DEAR LAWD!

what is going on in here?!?!?

are we actually THAT desperate for new KK pics?? hahahaa. i guess so.

that picture is 100% NOT Karolina Kurkova. it IS Daniela Pestova. i would literally bet my car on it. (and it's a pretty nice car, let me tell you!)

the pic posted by miss is also NOT Karolina Kurkova. whoever she is - she's quite pretty and has a beautiful smile. bit she ain't KK.

Mrs. T posted this in Vsholic shoubox. It's sort of a what iff.

post-21980-0-1446056457-8762_thumb.jpg

Now first off, I much prefer KK as the Golden Goddess. However, if she were brunette .... I'd still be a big fan :brows: No matter what hair color she maintains the SEXINESS. That's just how amazing she is. :wub:

haha that pic actually got posted in Daniela's forum quite some time ago, and I contested that it was KK at the time because the nose doesn't seem like Daniela's. In any case, I really have no idea which one of them it is.

I found this picture in Daniela's portfolio on some agency website weeks ago. KK and daniela look very similar on this pic but I believe its daniela.

:heart:

If anyone here is planning on seeing the new "X-MEN Origins: Wolverine" movie, you might end up seeing the brand new trailer for "G.I. Joe: Rise Of Cobra".

In case y'all fo' got about it already, KK makes her big screen debut as Courtney Krieger AKA Cover Girl. Unfortunately, the glimpses you see of her in the new trailer are very brief. You've already seen her cameo shot in the Superbowl trailer, now here's a new one from the full trailer! KK appears at the 1:00 mark.

In the shot, KK is seen welcoming the new recruits to the command center.

post-18518-0-1446056460-69587_thumb.png

This movie is gonna suck so hard, but I still have to see it for our girl.

:laugh: