Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

On 1/6/2018 at 12:00 AM, BAGGOT said:

Wonderful adds, @RebelleFleur, and the TBT from Maxim is great as well, @VS19. Thank you. @Beehive2, as always, your post builds my anticipation. There's Never Enough Lily. :yes: 

We want more!

Hope she shoots more VS and she has a new bvlgari jewelry campaign coming out this year if I'm not mistaken?

I really hope to see her walk some shows soon! Its about time! 

I've been away from this thread for so long! But her Harper's Bazaar shoot is one of my all time favorite shoots of hers. And the V Magazine in Nashville is great too, it reminds me a little of her shoot in Nashville for The Edit a couple of years ago.

I'm expecting her to get the CH campaign, again although it wouldn't shock me if that's being reshot since I'm assuming they had Testino shoot it again. I'm curious to see what happens with that. I'm not sure what her status is with Bvlgari, unless she shot with them over the summer while attending that event in Venice I don't think has since her original shoot. I can't seem to find any of her pictures on the website either. 

Does anyone else think this is going to be her last year with VS? She doesn't work with them too often anymore and I don't think she had a single press event last year for them either which is weird since that's her forte. It would be her 10th show and that seems like an appropriate time to bow out.

this site has mentioned Lily in her last vs year since prior my 20s now being 23. 

I really believe she would at least do her twelve show as an angel.

I seriously doubt this is her last year, VS does value and treat their OG angels well.

In fact I believe for the remaining OG contracts are still a lot more valuable than the new angels despite less work for the brand.

Looking at Ed Razek's tone at the backstage video where AA announced was her last, It was purely her decision to leave VS.

I am still waiting for a beauty giant like Loreal or smth to sign Lil to sell hair and beauty products.

Her agency should consider branching out in the beauty department in this stage of her career and beyond her angel contract.

Her eyeliner will move in millions of units.

Lastly, as much I love Lil, the V shoot was boring as hell, keeping it real here.

Only the first and the fifth shots were good and those pictures worked prob due to the styling.

The expressions are all the SAME, looking forward to her next work, I would love to see a bulgari campaign which I believe she shot a few months back.

I have come to expect that every year is her last year with VS unless/until I hear otherwise. She is showing versatility in her various contracts, but none seems long term. I have wondered if that is her (and her agents) testing the waters for the next step. But so long as they retain her with an Angel contract, it makes sense for her to stay on. Just surprised, given that those are hefty deals for established models, they haven't used her more. On the other hand, every time she does something else and is identified as a VS Angel, it is advertising for them.