Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

^^ Ew, horrible outfit!

Even though Megan is plastic, she's gorgeous. Really gorgeous. Not quite digging the black hair with brown ends though. Part of me is always sort of worrying she's going to turn into a party girl with 5,000 rumored BF's and a sex scandel. I don't think she seems that way, she seems to have her head on straight, but I just keep getting that feeling.

Also, I hope that horrid hair on the previous page is gone! It makes her look like Lilo... and Lindsay's looking rather rough these days, so that's not a compliment!

I love her style. It's pretty simple but it has a 'personal touch' to it.

I also agree with you Stamoholic, I have my fingers crossed she doesn't turn crazy on us, and get really skinny or turn into a 'party girl'

I hope she just stays awesome lol

Guest threelittlekittens

I adore her...even though she looks like she'd be cold she seems so funny and cool

She's gorgeous too, I actually don't usually like that kind of look, but she looks like a young Angelina Jolie, who's definitely one of the top three most beautiful women in the world

She looks amazing at the MTV Movie awards, which I'm watching right now ;)