Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Let's hope that her agency is working on her solo comeback. In Spring/Summer 2024, she only did multi-girl work and didn't get any solo projects. Perhaps her agency thought it best to wait for the reactions after she appeared in multi-girl projects with other models. There were hardly any negative responses on social media...So, the agency might now work on her solo comeback for Fall/Winter 2024. Otherwise, her comeback really really really sucks and it could be the end of Doutzen's modeling career. If the upcoming Fall and Winter of 2024 are unsuccessful, then it's game over. The wait is killing me ....

tumblr_nx80i8BMNw1sj0oe0o7_250.gifv

Almost all campaigns have been released, and Doutzen hasn't been featured in any of them.

tumblr_nx80i8BMNw1sj0oe0o3_250.gifv

9 hours ago, Hollander said:

Let's hope that her agency is working on her solo comeback. In Spring/Summer 2024, she only did multi-girl work and didn't get any solo projects. Perhaps her agency thought it best to wait for the reactions after she appeared in multi-girl projects with other models. There were hardly any negative responses on social media...So, the agency might now work on her solo comeback for Fall/Winter 2024. Otherwise, her comeback really really really sucks and it could be the end of Doutzen's modeling career. If the upcoming Fall and Winter of 2024 are unsuccessful, then it's game over. The wait is killing me ....

tumblr_nx80i8BMNw1sj0oe0o7_250.gifv

Almost all campaigns have been released, and Doutzen hasn't been featured in any of them.

tumblr_nx80i8BMNw1sj0oe0o3_250.gifv

Chill out...

She doesnt seem to need or care much about the campaigns anymore it seems

Doubt her management is the problem

On 8/1/2024 at 11:38 AM, horus said:

we could have, at the least, some candids here and then.

Like she used to give us before, those at the beach were such a spoil.

She is probably in Ibiza with her family. Hopefully, some paparazzi pictures will surface soon!

Instagram Stories Sunnery

Screenshot_20240806_230156_Instagram.thumb.jpg.2e2ea3a475d76080fd761242aff3a3bf.jpg

4 hours ago, Hollander said:

According to Shownieuws:

Doutzen Kroes will grace the cover of the September issue of Vogue Netherlands.

After such a long break, I had expected and hoped for a more impressive/prestigious comeback.

She's a 39 year old model with a family and no need to work.  I suspect she is as interested in a "comeback" as I am in being appointed chief parking inspector in Kabul.

5 hours ago, snort said:

She's a 39 year old model with a family and no need to work.  I suspect she is as interested in a "comeback" as I am in being appointed chief parking inspector in Kabul.

EXACTLY;)))

9 hours ago, Hollander said:

According to Shownieuws:

Doutzen Kroes will grace the cover of the September issue of Vogue Netherlands.

After such a long break, I had expected and hoped for a more impressive/prestigious comeback.

Lol, what can be more prestigious than a Vogue cover?!