Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

well it's obvious you can't compare them. I mean his ex wife is Adriana Lima. He needed someone like Megan Fox as new girlfriend to come close. I think his new Girlfriend is cute, and she's studies architecture, so not bad. Both moved on. It's not a battle who has the hotter new friend, because i think he won't find someone like Adriana, with the whole package.

Megan Fox??? Hahaha no way, Megan is a plastic surgery disaster. When your ex wife is Adriana Lima there isn't anyone that will come close

This has been a thing since like 2008 I remember on youtube there have to be like 5 videos atleast comparing them.. there are pretty much comparison videos of adriana with everyone for some reason, but there are way more with her and megan than anyone else, even Irina.

I know Megan is married and has two kids. I was talking about that Markos new Girlfriends will be always compared with Adriana,

(at the end the comparsion dosen't matter, both moved on). But with a woman like Megan Fox, not many people would say his new Girlfriend is a downgrade compared to Adriana. Because they are both incredible stunning. I didn't wanted Marko and Megan as Couple. :hehe:  Just saying, i don't think he will find again a stunning woman like Adriana Lima,.

well it's obvious you can't compare them. I mean his ex wife is Adriana Lima. He needed someone like Megan Fox as new girlfriend to come close. I think his new Girlfriend is cute, and she's studies architecture, so not bad. Both moved on. It's not a battle who has the hotter new friend, because i think he won't find someone like Adriana, with the whole package.

Megan Fox??? Hahaha no way, Megan is a plastic surgery disaster. When your ex wife is Adriana Lima there isn't anyone that will come close

wow, Megan is still one of the most beautiful women out there. like TKC said they were compared a lot when Megan became famous in 2007-08. In my opinion she comes close to Adrianas beauty.  I love both they're divine.

True

No way Sara is totally diferent.. and to be honest I don't think Adriana is that "exotic" ...

Yes, really cool see her with other people :)

Depends on where you come from but Adriana being exotic is like a trade mark for her, she is considered it. And I do think she is exotic also esp looking at her froom 1999-2003, you can see how mixed she is in her features and all these look alikes basically look like less mixed versions of her(sara, catlina, etc)