Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

7 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Why she didn’t wear this dress and where are the hq’s of Formula event?

No idea, probably she decided for the other one with her stylist. I can get why, it was a more formal event, with even ambassadors and politicians there (Ban Ki Moon himself, former UN Secretary General), so an hot look like that would have been too much. There aren't even low quality pictures around the usual sites, even on Getty images there's nothing, so I think we won't get anything sadly.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

No idea, probably she decided for the other one with her stylist. I can get why, it was a more formal event, with even ambassadors and politicians there (Ban Ki Moon himself, former UN Secretary General), so an hot look like that would have been too much. There aren't even low quality pictures around the usual sites, even on Getty images there's nothing, so I think we won't get anything sadly.

Yes i saw her picture with S Korea UK ambassador on previous page and I recommend you to check out of some Asian photography agencies or local sources not Getty bc there are many top level bureaucrats at the events there must be some professional photos. I can’t see the point of having a supermodel there if they didn’t promote her.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

Why she didn’t wear this dress and where are the hq’s of Formula event?

It may be for another upcoming event. She should be attending these Fashion Awards as she is a nominee but that’s not until September. But all the other big carpets she does already passed so I don’t see for what else.

3 hours ago, laeteita said:

Yes i saw her picture with S Korea UK ambassador on previous page and I recommend you to check out of some Asian photography agencies or local sources not Getty bc there are many top level bureaucrats at the events there must be some professional photos. I can’t see the point of having a supermodel there if they didn’t promote her.

I've been checking almost every Asian stock photo agencies since Tuesday but there is nothing. Like they forgot to invite press to the press conference. Only freelance journalists,  blogger journalists and some sport columnists. It seems it's not a big deal for South Korea to host Formula E or might be some security issues. I didn't even get why she wore two outfits for an event that lasted less than three hours.

On 6/30/2019 at 11:25 AM, nhlovesadri said:

Her ig stories

adrianalima_62238209_148932779561357_2081093377091692923_n.jpg

I think she has used a filter to do her eyes bigger... she is really, so so so so pretty, she has an incredible face i cant unterstand why she does this kind of things, or when she wear contact lents when she has a beautiful colour

Just now, Neska said:

I think she has used a filter to do her eyes bigger... she is really, so so so so pretty, she has an incredible face i cant unterstand why she does this kind of things, or when she wear contact lents when she has a beautiful colour

She was in Korea, maybe she was joking using a filter to look more Asian. She never used contact lenses (besides an Halloween costume if I remember well), it's her eyes everytime. They can seem a bit lighter or darker depending of the environment light.

1 minute ago, nhlovesadri said:

She was in Korea, maybe she was joking using a filter to look more Asian. She never used contact lenses (besides an Halloween costume if I remember well), it's her eyes everytime. They can seem a bit lighter or darker depending of the environment light.

Im sorry but she did it and post the photo, you can see the contact lent moved i was shocked