Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 6/25/2024 at 12:41 AM, ekn said:

She is in Los Angeles for two days. She was on a nail artist's story but i couldn't save. 

@ekn they left Hamptons for Andre's business if you ask me. He met a a professional photographer again. He got his professional photos taken third time since the beginning of the year. I thought they were getting a family portrait but no, just Andre. I hope at least he gets back to business so we would see Adriana more frequently, with him attending premieres maybe.

On 7/7/2024 at 4:26 PM, ekn said:

@patt I didn't get what do you mean by 'he met a professional photographer'. For what? Did he give interview or start a project or something?

I wouldn't know for what but i saw him on Instagram at the photography studio. I feel like he's getting back to work.

Jazo is getting ready for Italy's movie festivals now Taormina and Venice, will we see Adriana there?

Kids again mentioned seeing her at some convention center on Tiktok right after her nail saloon visit and they had picture with Adriana so i thought she got LA for Valentina. @patt Do you follow Andre on IG?

lbpgs.thumb.png.5dd95827434831c59e268cf8beea1df0.png   slk.thumb.png.b29225eb6df8865eb00c5d728a17eae8.png

I cropped kids bc mods are not happy with kids being shown without their consent and i think they're right.

Laurent is in Taormina right now. You remember, he missed Cannes and sent his team instead. 

I got excited because kids are with Marko in Serbia, she is available to travel for this event. I want to see her on the red carpet at least once before VSFS happens (if she really joins). I don't want her to make her comeback with VSFS.

Please ignore the discussion at the link, it's not the point. Just want to know if it is possible to somehow view the deleted comments on Reddit for any of you.

A user started a topic on reddit and some users shared some unseen Adriana photos that they took. One of deleted comments says, he was a photographer asst and he shoot Adriana a lot and posted some unseen contact sheets from her early career to prove his point but when i was available to grab them, comments were dissappeared. Any chance to get them back???

https://www.reddit.com/r/VindictaRateCelebs/comments/1dzgbnh/i_know_im_going_to_get_hate_for_this_but_am_i_the/

some photos remained.

IMG_4609.thumb.jpg.f40789f4a5bb33872f5c3212623bad71.jpgIMG_4608.thumb.jpg.cae307268425e2d82287544d9058a004.jpgIMG_4607.thumb.jpg.2755e4b61f407aeb1d2793bde340a453.jpg

41 minutes ago, laeteita said:

^ I was expecting her to post some tbt’s from 2016 Olympics, other brazilian models did.

Well, she didn't post about the last olympics either. But I agree it would have been nice. Then again, people would think she will now only post old photos. And when she finally post a new one, they will think its old too. I think whenever she does post herself again, it should be a new photo

I am not sure what Adriana is doing or has going on these days. Its like she disappeared off the face of this earth. I know last year was tough, but obviously she looks better and like herself again. I wish she would stop fading herself out now. She said 2024 was gonna be her comeback year but has virtually disappeared as far as everyone knows. Even when fan accounts posted the latest content of Adriana from this year where she looks like herself again, because Adriana is inactive and isn't doing a thing, people don't even believe that the new footage of her, is actually new. AS IF Adriana didn't look like that most of her life and as if she wasn't usually fit/skinny most of her life. She was but she has let people keep the image of how she looked at the hunger games premiere and at the german event inside their heads for so long, alot of people still thinks she looks like that now and assume she is stuck looking like that. WE know and have seen she isn't. But not everyone works as hard as we do to find recent photos/videos of Adriana. So the last time majority of people saw her it was at the hunger games event. I really wish she'd do something by now & atleast show/prove to those people she actually did lose all that weight and restored her looks. Its crazy to say 2024 would be your comeback but you have been MIA for more than half of 2024.