Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Again, the cover girl is Nina Agdal so those are not her legs. She is in LA and she hasn't had an SI cover so I doubt they're putting her in the Legends shoot

We have Carol, Brooklyn, Bar, Irina, Christie, Kate U, Paulina, Elsa Tyra and possibly Marisa & Veronika so far. They're obviously doing something with the former cover models, i'm surprised to see everyone fully dressed though so it means they're not doing the cover unless some girls are shooting separately

Again, the cover girl is Nina Agdal so those are not her legs. She is in LA and she hasn't had an SI cover so I doubt they're putting her in the Legends shoot

We have Carol, Brooklyn, Bar, Irina, Christie, Kate U, Paulina, Elsa Tyra and possibly Marisa & Veronika so far. They're obviously doing something with the former cover models, i'm surprised to see everyone fully dressed though so it means they're not doing the cover unless some girls are shooting separately

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 years of beautiful

To celebrate 50 years of bombshells in bikinis and the publication that made Christie Brinkley, Heidi Klum and Kate Upton household names, Sports Illustrated, is releasing "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: 50 Years of Beautiful," a 304-page book filled with photos of their hottest models and athletes, behind the scenes looks at the craziest shoots and more.

The book will be sold at retailers nationwide and at si.com/swimsuit50book Oct. 22, and we have a peek at some of its hottest pages.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/slideshow/2013/10/21/sports-illustrated-swimsuit-50-years-beautiful/#slide=6

I think they want to "remind" us their former cover stars but they are probably fully dressed because of their age :idk:  I'm not saying they are old  but majority of mentioned models are around 40 and to be honest it would be a little weird to see Christie in bikini. My guess is there will be one photo of each model with a little bio and a miniature of their cover/s and one group photo.

+ a little observation: when they shot former cover models in 2006 all models wore white (bikinis) and now it seems that all models wear black (dresses).

edit: OMG Paulina is shooting too?? Yay!!!!  :clap:

I think they want to "remind" us their former cover stars but they are probably fully dressed because of their age :idk:  I'm not saying they are old  but majority of mentioned models are around 40 and to be honest it would be a little weird to see Christie in bikini. My guess is there will be one photo of each model with a little bio and a miniature of their cover/s and one group photo.

+ a little observation: when they shot former cover models in 2006 all models wore white (bikinis) and now it seems that all models wear black (dresses).

edit: OMG Paulina is shooting too?? Yay!!!!  :clap:

I thought about that too bu I say put at least Brooklyn, Kate, Marisa & Bar in tiny tiny bikinis because all of them have to die for bodies, I feel like having them fully clothed is a waste :rofl: And yes, they're all wearing black, at least Bar got to show her stomach

I'm very curious tho as to why has this shoot taken so long, Bar has been shooting at least for two days and Irina for three 

PREVIEW IMAGES FROM 'SPORTS ILLUSTRATED: 50 YEARS OF BEAUTIFUL'

Fun fact: up until 2002, we did a Swimsuit Issue every summer (and we recently resurrected this tradition by decking out our favorite up-and-coming NYC drag queens in their beachday best for an online spread). But no one does a model in a swimsuit better than Sports Illustrated, which has launched the careers of Christie Brinkley, Kathy Ireland, Heidi Klum and Kate Upton -- just to name a few. In celebration of the 50th anniversary of their annual Swimsuit Issue, SI is releasing Sports Illustrated: 50 Years of Beautiful, a coffee table book celebrating sunning beauties in exotic locales. In addition to the models, athletes and pictures of cute lion cubs, the book is peppered with never-before-seen photos and stories from the shoots. We'll be grabbing a copy ASAP and in the meantime, check out images from the book (all of which you can click on to see a much larger version of) below.

http://www.papermag.com/2013/10/preview_images_from_sports_ill.php