Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

LAIS IS GORGEOUS.! AND HER BODY IS AMAIZING, PERFECT...

[...Edited...]

Just stop. This isn't the place to be attacking models. If you want to write your opinion, do so in a respectful and educated manner.

What does it mean by "high priority for hair and make-up?" I can see how Lais would get it since she's practically a VS angel, but Cara?

She's not 'practically' a vs angel. There are regulars who shoot more for vs than lais. If lais gets 'special treatment', others should to (take elsa for example).

Edited by PinkCouture

LAIS IS GORGEOUS.! AND HER BODY IS AMAIZING, PERFECT...

[...Edited...]

Just stop. This isn't the place to be attacking models. If you want to write your opinion, do so in a respectful and educated manner.

What does it mean by "high priority for hair and make-up?" I can see how Lais would get it since she's practically a VS angel, but Cara?

She's not 'practically' a vs angel. There are regulars who shoot more for vs than lais. If lais gets 'special treatment', others should to (take elsa for example).

Lais got name dropped in the 2011 show intro, can't think of any other girl who has had that happen who wasn't an official angel. That's very telling. And really, what VS regulars shoot more than Lais? I'd love to know. Lais is everywhere, and was used in the x-mas commercial. She's the closest thing to an angel for VS. Elsa is completely separate because she is a PINK girl; you can't compare the two.

Edited by PinkCouture

I think this is more dislike of Lais than what's fair and what's not. Lais has been working just as hard, if not harder, than some of the angels in the line up. lindsay and Lily don't even get as much camera attention as Lais and they are official. In the past four years of her work with VS, she's been one of the main faces of several campaignes, had two solo commercials, participated in three holiday commercials, was scheduled to work with press, was in the opening credits of 2011's show and was set to be in the opening credits of last years show but couldn't due to injury. I'm sorry if Elsa, Sara, and Jess are official PINK spokesmodels who don't get to be in the credits, but PINK is a seperate part of VS that appeals to younger people. The main angels are people who appeal to the general public, not just one section of VS. All of the PINK models have to go to casting, Lais didn't have to go this year or last year because she knew that she was in already because she's supposed to be an angel. The only thing holding her back was her English, but, looking back at the Etam, Angel Shout-Out, and Elie Saab video from this year, i wouldn't be surprised if she gets her contract by the next fashion show. So, THAT is why she's high priority and THAT is why she is set above other models who work for VS. She is literally the ONLY MODEL EVER to get this kind of treatment which means VS cares a lot about her and THEY want her to BE an angel. So, once again, I'm sorry PINK models don't get as much attention as Lais, but it's only fair since PINK models don't model for regular VS like Lais does.