Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

^^ + ^ = NOT TRUE...

CandiceB is nice, but she looks always asleep i find, plus she's 30, a bit too much "old" :D to start with SI ... 

Lauren isn't exceptional, i agree, But Gen and Tashy, VERY HEAVY SI material, IMO ! 

CandiceB is nice, but she looks always asleep i find, plus she's 30, a bit too much "old" :D to start with SI ... 

She looks younger than a lot of the other girls (side eyeing Kate Upton here right now, and Chrissy, no hate though)  :flower:

Do not pass go, do not collect $200 :ninja:

Here's hoping she doesn't have one of these :rofl:

ew512ej.jpg

The subject of Charlotte is over with. Please head to her thread for more info: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/51369-charlotte-mckinney/?hl=+charlotte

IF she connected to SI in the future then have at it in this thread.

Last warning :persuazn:

I have no issue with this, but then we have to be consistent and say that only models who have been linked to SI through some official or unofficial source are allowed here.

So that means only the casting call girls and perhaps some models who are linked to the gig through some third party source?

BTW, speaking more in general - and not specifically linked to Charlotte - I do agree that the SI roster has become a bit weaksauce in the last few years.

I actually think the SASI has done a better job over the same period finding nice bikini bodies and interesting faces. They even picked up the ball that was dropped by the regular SI on at least two occassions: putting Catrinel in their issue and putting Michelle Vawer in their magazine after SI had ditched her.

^^ + ^ = NOT TRUE...

Lauren isn't exceptional, i agree, But Gen and Tashy, VERY HEAVY SI material, IMO ! 

This is actually a good example, has any source linked Candice Boucher to the issue?

Still looks like a hooker to me :idk:

And no, she does not look like Brooklyn at all, trust me o.O. Just because they're both blonde and have big tits doesn't mean they look alike, same for Marisa/Upton/Alex ... Just NO 

That's a bit of an odd statement to make TBF. How does she look like a hooker?

That's more like acting stupid at some random party. :idk:

You said it.  It's her whole vibe; cheap.  It is what separates her from girls that should be in the magazine.

I will say that Kate Upton had some pics early on where she appeared that way a bit but by the time she was doing the dougie video she was looking a lot more wholesome and somebody who I wanted to see scantily clad.  Rather than expecting it, HA! :D

This does not match my record on this thread.  This bogus agitation (thanks pheno, etc.) and rhetoric has gotten too far and is a distortion- I posted her pictures twice (gallery and then Polaroids).  :PinkCouture2:   Answered those who cared for her, ignored those who didn't.     That people choose to pay much attention to her and admire or criticize her among each other is their business.  I am not responsible for the fact that people like to bring her up (after the fact) and find her more interesting than the recent castings.

I think there's a big difference between asking an opinion of a model and her SI chances once, and bringing up the same model several times over while posting multiple pictures and constantly arguing over their appeal.

I posted 2-3 of her beach pics once on June 3rd (Pretty called her 'stately blonde', lol), and then posted a gallery & then her Polaroids recently.  The other photos, which were derived from the same source, were in response to posters who liked her (stormbringer, JJ3 IIRC, katchy, Iluv/ nar 50:50, Jennka, and a couple of dudes, etc.) and enjoyed talking about her.   

The casting calls as of late are clearly boring, so she stimulated the agenda for this thread.