Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

I'm thinking there's another rookie on Nevis....

That said there are still too many vets - Nina, Bo, Hannah F, and Ashley (i'm assuming Kate and Samantha are doingn Nevis, but maybe not)  - that we haven't seen yet.  Can't imagine they'd all disappear in the same year.  Maybe another secret shoot has happened?  And still no body paint that we know of either. 

Vita looks great to me 

5 hours ago, oldschoolsifan said:

I'm thinking there's another rookie on Nevis....

That said there are still too many vets - Nina, Bo, Hannah F, and Ashley (i'm assuming Kate and Samantha are doingn Nevis, but maybe not)  - that we haven't seen yet.  Can't imagine they'd all disappear in the same year.  Maybe another secret shoot has happened?  And still no body paint that we know of either. 

Well this is not the last shoot imo

I think they'll do another shoot for sure, however, I wouldn't assume that the models who did the Miami thing will be back in the magazine. For example, Hannah Jeter was there but for some reason I just don't see her coming back.

41 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I think they'll do another shoot for sure, however, I wouldn't assume that the models who did the Miami thing will be back in the magazine. For example, Hannah Jeter was there but for some reason I just don't see her coming back.

why