Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Say NO Adriana please. ONLY SIX months. He is manipulative, he wants to change you and has been trying to.

If this is real and if she says yes... Adriana don't do this to yourself, your family hasn't even followed him on social media yet

After I've calmed down and inspected the photo. Maybe this is some costume mess. I think she'd be more emotional if it were so, she just looks playful here. But the way they've been moving you never know. 

1 hour ago, 4BWL said:

After I've calmed down and inspected the photo. Maybe this is some costume mess. I think she'd be more emotional if it were so, she just looks playful here. But the way they've been moving you never know. 

And the person didn't hashtag marriage nor engagement. They didn't use the ring emoji neither but god. I just can't put it past metin to try this. I pray that you are right, I seriously do. Them dating alone makes me and everyone fear for adriana and gives people anxiety. Marrying?Just..

6 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

And the person didn't hashtag marriage nor engagement but god. I just can't put it past metin to try this. I pray that you are right, I seriously do. Them dating alone makes me and everyone fear for adriana and gives people anxiety. Marrying?Just..

Yeah, I just refuse to believe that a divorcee/single mom of 2 would be reckless enough to jump into a marriage with a man she's known 6 months and clearly just had issues with. She may be "brainwashed" now but I know (or at least hope) she has that much sense left. He's probably just joking and testing her reaction to do a real one down the road if he can hang around that long. 

Sidenote: I'm glad I'm in the central time zone because the ball was dropping in Times Square as I was looking at that pic. :rofl: I have another 50 minutes to recover from this. 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I think it's just a joke..BUT still don't like this mess... Just saw that her friend Luca was in bed and not at her party...Of course bc Metin is there ....what a difference from last year...

Is she with the same dress??

That is the same dress. Maybe its for tradition. I guess in that VS video she was telling the truth that she likes to wear white for peace. The party also is often an all white party so. I think its a tradition for her.

Yeah this is a difference from last year, she went live and everything last year. But like you said, metin there. With his attention seeking behavior (if this is a joke) per usual. I bet he knows some people were gonna snap this and post it, now its gonna create soo much buzz. True or not. This is the icing on the cake for him. Right before he leaves create buzz ONE more time and make it obvious they together.

1 hour ago, 4BWL said:

Yeah, I just refuse to believe that a divorcee/single mom of 2 would be reckless enough to jump into a marriage with a man she's known 6 months and clearly just had issues with. She may be "brainwashed" now but I know (or at least hope) she has that much sense left. He's probably just joking and testing her reaction to do a real one down the road if he can hang around that long. 

Sidenote: I'm glad I'm in the central time zone because the ball was dropping in Times Square as I was looking at that pic. :rofl: I have another 50 minutes to recover from this. 

In the end it would be HIS decision to ask her, nots hers. Just like it was his decision to pose like that smh.

Yeah you're lucky  because the ball was dropping when I saw this lol.

1 hour ago, ramires said:

either way this photo should have not been posted on instagram :hang:

Exactly, why would that person even do that?? Did metin pay to capture that ? Lol. Or did he just conveniently choose to do that when he noticed people taking out their phones and stuff. WHY is he so shady. Literally everything he does is shady and calculated and aimed to SHOW people that he is with her, Adriana truly needs to watch out.

But he is just a modest scientist hahahaha This guy is CRAZY for attention!!!! This photo must be banned from Instagram lol.... And what say about Adriana? SHAME....Her kids was watching this shit?! I could cry if I was one of them really.... How Adriana can't see how fake this guy is? She doesn't read that last post?!? 

But he is just a modest scientist hahahaha This guy is CRAZY for attention!!!! This photo must be banned from Instagram lol.... And what say about Adriana? SHAME....Her kids was looking this shit?! I could cry if I was one of them really.... How Adriana can't see how fake this guy is? She doesn't read that last post?!? 

Yeah he is seriously crazy and just so fucking calculated.

We don't know where her kids were at this point. She could have had a day thing for them and they left, she usually posts more when they are around for a day. She hasn't posted not a thing. Not even a happy new year. Has he? I refused to follow him so I don't know. 

We KNOW Adriana saw something, thats why that IG story came and maybe thats why she hasn't followed him yet. Honestly, I feel like he invited himself to miami, just to get on her good side again now. Thing is, we don't know how long that will stick. We don't if she will ever realize she just needs to distance herself from him before its too late.

I am not even Adriana and I am so ready for him to go home. Its seriously like his ENTIRE stay in Miami,  he has been doing and posting things to make sure people realize they are together and then he looks at his comments on social media, liking them, trying to see how much attention he has generated since being with her. And the closer to the date of when its time for him to leave, the more he does it. Its like before he leaves he has to insure that people know they are together.

I think she just invited everyone from neighborhood lol... I think just Debby and Lee are there (close friends)...Lee are posting on stories and I heard a voice of a kid but Idk who was.... Hope you are right and her kids didn't saw that...Marko isn't posting too so idk if the girls are with him...

For sure he calculated everything... and yes this is a 2 or 3 chance she give, but she did that with all the others guys so....

Mercedes is there too

I think she just invited everyone from neighborhood lol... I think just Debby and Lee are there (close friends)...Lee are posting on stories and I heard a voice of a kid but Idk who was.... Hope you are right and her kids didn't saw that...Marko isn't posting too so idk if the girls are with him...

For sure he calculated everything... and yes this is a 2 or 3 chance she give, but she did that with all the others guys so....

I didn't know she was that kind of person lol. She needs to not be that kind of person because she is famous and she is with an attention seeking narcissistic man who doesn't give a fuck about anybody but himself and that photo happens.  because now that I think about it, it is rude to pose like that infront of her kids. You don't do that. Hopefully they weren't there. I wonder if marko was there like last time, if he is, even worse. 

Yeah she did, thats why, I don't put it pass her to not just drop him even though he honestly proved himself to be shady and calculated and purposely manipulating. I don't think any of Adriana's other romances has been as bad as this one to witness. I think what makes him seemingly the worst is because he looks like he truly does want to use her for attention and as a trophy that he can brag about but also change and like I said, the shit is clearly spilling over into her career and her fans can't even be happy about it.

Guys I wanted to just have a nice night and not worry about this mess and then I saw that picture on instagram.

SIGH.

I don't think that they are getting married. Even ADRIANA won't make that kind of poor decision. But truthfully, this is exactly what Metin wants. I mean come on. The blow up costume ring, he is at a stage now where he is planting rumors strategically. It's unbelievable. And if this somehow ends up being true and Adriana is getting engaged to be married after 6 months-- wow. I would just be speechless. The fact that it's Metin makes it even worse, but no matter who it is. If you're getting married after 6 months given that youre a divorcee with two children and 36 years old. Smh. She has to know better. I hope and think she does.

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Guys I wanted to just have a nice night and not worry about this mess and then I saw that picture on instagram.

SIGH.

I don't think that they are getting married. Even ADRIANA won't make that kind of poor decision. But truthfully, this is exactly what Metin wants. I mean come on. The blow up costume ring, he is at a stage now where he is planting rumors strategically. It's unbelievable. And if this somehow ends up being true and Adriana is getting engaged to be married after 6 months-- wow. I would just be speechless. The fact that it's Metin makes it even worse, but no matter who it is. If you're getting married after 6 months given that youre a divorcee with two children and 36 years old. Smh. She has to know better. I hope and think she does.

Yeah, he is calculated as FUCK at this point. This is seriously crazy.

Also, the turkish guy who posted this:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_01/26156055_162947391140738_3395312694214000640_n.jpg.4794585cadd5f9a4430f86b6d611bfc4.jpg

This dude is not only some turkish guy, this is metin's FRIEND.

That photo is from 2016. This really is sickening. I told you all metin probably had somebody to do this shit