Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Turkish media are saying that emir is with another woman... well that was fast...

Im not sure why this is surprising to you guys. I thought it was obvious Emir was a playboy despite knowing little of him. I mean he follow tons of models/female influencers and is at all those galas like Cannes probably picking up models. I mean that’s how he met Adriana lol. There were multiple warnings about Emir when we first learned about him. 

1 hour ago, Secondguardian said:

Well it was always obvious that they werent serious with each other

Disagree. I think Adriana was serious. Just cause they weren’t public doesn’t mean it wasn’t serious. She took Emir to the Icons party. Only other time she took a guy to a big event was Joe. Plus she went on multiple vacations with Emir which isn’t something people would typically do when seeing each other casually. And I wouldn’t expect Adriana to be hanging out with a rich man for free vacations when she’s rich herself and has her kids. 

10 hours ago, lucyford said:

Disagree. I think Adriana was serious. Just cause they weren’t public doesn’t mean it wasn’t serious. She took Emir to the Icons party. Only other time she took a guy to a big event was Joe. Plus she went on multiple vacations with Emir which isn’t something people would typically do when seeing each other casually. And I wouldn’t expect Adriana to be hanging out with a rich man for free vacations when she’s rich herself and has her kids. 

I disagree, we all know how Adriana acts on social media when she takes a relationship serious. Him being wealthy doesn’t mean she dated with him for money (remember Joe and Metin). People can just hang out to see if it works, it seems it didn’t work for them. 

Also, Emir’s mother talked shit on Adriana publicly at the very beginning of the relationship, she clearly said Adriana is not at Emir’s level and there will be marriage. So i can see Adriana really discouraged by her attitude.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

I disagree, we all know how Adriana acts on social media when she takes a relationship serious. Him being wealthy doesn’t mean she dated with him for money (remember Joe and Metin). People can just hang out to see if it works, it seems it didn’t work for them. 

Also, Emir’s mother talked shit on Adriana publicly at the very beginning of the relationship, she clearly said Adriana is not at Emir’s level and there will be marriage. So i can see Adriana really discouraged by her attitude.

His mom actually shit talked her? I was thinking that was made up by the Turkish media. But I say I thought she seemed serious about it because we saw her go to two events with him. As I mentioned, she took him to the Icons party. And she never took Metin anywhere who she was very serious with. Only time I remember her taking a guy to a big event was Joe and he was practically there as her bodyguard lol. Matt Harvey is someone who she was just hanging out with to see if it worked. But I think it was clear she liked Emir. And who knows what suddenly happened as it looks like they broke up right after the London art event. I don’t think Emir liked that Adriana is a famous model tho. He seemed annoyed waiting for her taking pictures at the Icons party and when the paparazzi caught them in Greece.

5 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I don't think his mom said that..turkish media are crazy. About Emir, maybe she took him to that party because is his world too, he lives at parties... he is a playboy really and Adriana always know that

Turkish Media might be crazy but you all always forget the fact that Uyar family is not the one they can mess with easily. Emir Uyar is coming from a respectable family he is not Metin Hara. 

Actually what i see is Turkish media likes to trolling about Adriana or Metin but they know their limits too.

I also don’t think they were that serious. I think he seemed to be her type more than Metin did. He seems a bit more masculine and seems to carry himself a bit better. If her past choices other than Metin are any indication, she is into that. I figured if she was serious about him though, she would at least display it in weird subtle ways like she did with Julian, despite that he wanted to keep things somewhat on the low. She was all over him at the Super Bowl. I kind of agree with Sophie about the icons party. He probably would have been in attendance anyway. 

For me the biggest tell is that she’s usually much more dramatic on Instagram after a break up. Much much more dramatic. Kind of feels like it was mutual on this one and like no one is hurting. The biggest sign IMO is adriana’s mood/appearance after or during a break up. She takes the ones that hurt very hard and you can almost always tell by what she's posting or her appearance in candids. Girl is thriving right now. Thank goodness. 

on a different note — her selfie from today (which is btw gorgeous) her nickname was Alice? Since when? I’ve never heard this before so someone tell me! 

10 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

I also don’t think they were that serious. I think he seemed to be her type more than Metin did. He seems a bit more masculine and seems to carry himself a bit better. If her past choices other than Metin are any indication, she is into that. I figured if she was serious about him though, she would at least display it in weird subtle ways like she did with Julian, despite that he wanted to keep things somewhat on the low. She was all over him at the Super Bowl. I kind of agree with Sophie about the icons party. He probably would have been in attendance anyway. 

For me the biggest tell is that she’s usually much more dramatic on Instagram after a break up. Much much more dramatic. Kind of feels like it was mutual on this one and like no one is hurting. The biggest sign IMO is adriana’s mood/appearance after or during a break up. She takes the ones that hurt very hard and you can almost always tell by what she's posting or her appearance in candids. Girl is thriving right now. Thank goodness. 

on a different note — her selfie from today (which is btw gorgeous) her nickname was Alice? Since when? I’ve never heard this before so someone tell me! 

Last year when she got into posting quotes on IG regularly, on one caption she put a “fun fact”. She said Alice and Wonderland was her favorite childhood movie and got the nickname Alice from family/friends.

And I disagree that Emir would have been at the Icons party anyways. Yes he a party goer but that’s a fashion event. Why would Carine Roitfeld invite him? It’s not like there’s an auction going on like amfar events where they need wealthy business people in attendance.