Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

looks like Helena was in London today... OMG! will I ever get lucky and meet her?! ;-(((( She was launching the Triumph campaign at John Lewis... looks like these ads will get more publicity... I only with I liked them as much as I like Seimei ads that are so stunningly beautiful...

Celebrating the Northern Brights

th_321576774_newhelena_122_11lo.jpg

Each region of the world has produced a selection of beautiful faces, from the Brazilian bombshells to the Russian dolls. Specifically, Scandinavia and the northern Baltic states have provided fashion with a few muses that regularly stun designers and capture attention.

So as an ode to the models from the North, stylist Ingela Klemetz Farago paired with her husband, photographer Peter Farago, to create Northern Women in Chanel. Starring in the series are beauties including Carmen Kass, Freja Beha Erichsen, Helena Christensen, Suvi Koponen, and Dorothea Barth Jorgensen to name a few. Clothed in archived Chanel from the past 90 years, Peter captured the models’ essence, including a specific motivation for Helena. “Helena is a fashion icon, a true heroine that has had a huge impact on the fashion industry for a long time—over 20 years now!” explained the team. “We wanted to portray her in a very graphical and statuesque way, like a Greek goddess.”

Take a trip to Stockholm’s Fotografiska for a peek at the photography, snag the coffee table book, or wait for the exhibit to move to museums worldwide in the coming years, including New York in 2012!

modelinia

there's also the information about Helena shooting something at Johan Pettersson page... the styling is very different from anything we've seenr ecently so I guess we will be seeing something new soon;-) I am very excited;-)

newbloodagenc