Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

2 hours ago, Matt! said:

I didn't know they're a thing :unsure:

Instagram video thumbnails are seemingly unrestricted, unlike the actual picture posts (with few rare exceptions). It makes no sense at all. I use the web developer tools of my browser to get them.

---

The Poolday HD TikToks are amazing. (You may have to download them first to view them)

21 minutes ago, zorzabosti said:

Instagram video thumbnails are seemingly unrestricted, unlike the actual picture posts (with few rare exceptions). It makes no sense at all. I use the web developer tools of my browser to get them.

Thanks! :smile:

6 hours ago, twicksy41 said:

Paparazzi photos with Mats Hummels

GTK6Ey9XUAAldTg.jpeg GTK6Ey7XIAAcI3n.jpeg GTK6Ey4WQAAzaao.jpeg GTK6EyyXUAARTYq.jpeg

“This feeling I’ve never felt it before but it is not a good one. Some people call it jealousy, some people call it hate, whatever it may be it’s something I need to shake quickly.”

Age difference is totally fine, definitely none of your business and if anything it's actually better.

PS: I hate Mats Hummels

PS2: At least he is good looking and they look good together. Both German, that's a nice couple.

15 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Not really equivalent anyway, Penny Lane is nearly 25 years younger than Gerard Butler.

Mats and Nicola are 'only' ten years apart.

David Foster married katharine mcphee with 34 years age gap, and have child together, MEl Gison and Rosalind Ross have 34 years age gap and have child, So, What are we talking about here?