Bellazon

3 runways is fucking dumb. 

why can't they just leave it alone and do one thinner runway and just not have a big ass band play? 

FOB and Bruno Mars had TOO MANY PEOPLE, (even though Bruno did great and that's coming from someone who is not of fan of pop music at all)

why do the artists need to bring back up dancers? I didn't tune in to see some shitty musical guest and their gaggle of overexaggerated dancers take over the stage. I wanna see the outfits!

I wish it was more simple like it used to be. I loved the remixes, I think all the musical guests except Bruno Mars have sucked in recent years. 

I'm only excited for the Punk segment. Lais looks beautiful but I could personally care less about her so that's not exciting to me, I wish Bee was back, Candice doesn't look good anymore she looks old, I have no idea who any of the new models are, I want Barbara Palvin back and I want to get rid of like half the NA (incl. Ale and Adri, they can go away as well). Millienial Pink sounds more stupid than any other Pink they've done, I HATE all winter/white segments they are so boring so I'll probably tune out during that one and teh Pink one....

Gah, I just don't like anything about VS right now LOL oh well, I'm still gonna watch the show

FOB (and better music too) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bruno

3 hours ago, tatehill said:

Wow I wasn't going to read all 14 pages I missed when I was out and about today but damn I'm glad I did. 

Three runways sounds like a mess unless they're having the models alternate going back on the side ones. like one right then one left and so on. only to prevent wings from causing an issue. Not sure where performers would go though and it also seems like this would leave the main attraction (center runway) SUPER far from the audience which I know isn't really their main target (it's the tv show) but they still add energy to the show and help hype up the girls I think so having them super far could suck energy wise. 

i was thinking the same

unless the main runway is bigger, better illuminated and at a higher level than the rest, having 3 runways doesnt really seem like a good idea when translated from paper to reality

I fully expect TSwift to join in, you may not like her music, but she brings in attention, she has the biggest debut week in 2017 only with pre-sales, which are surpassing the 400k and even bigger than the 1989 album. Her debut week is going to be insane. Target's largest pre-sale album ever. And still a week left for more pre-sales

Twice as many pre-orders as her previous album had, the album that went to become the fastest-selling album in over a decade. Even with her album available in all streaming platforms

16 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

This is interesting. The title says Christian is the champion, but I haven't seen it being confirmed on Weibo. I imagine its because they can't leak anything yet, but I think this is quite true.  If so, congrats to Christian. 

I'm waiting for this one challenge to come out on ytb! Seems interesting. Christian isn't my choice at all but congrats if it's true

23 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I fully expect TSwift to join in, you may not like her music, but she brings in attention, she has the biggest debut week in 2017 only with pre-sales, which are surpassing the 400k and even bigger than the 1989 album. Her debut week is going to be insane. Target's largest pre-sale album ever. And still a week left for more pre-sales

Twice as many pre-orders as her previous album had, the album that went to become the fastest-selling album in over a decade. Even with her album available in all streaming platforms

Aaaaand all of this without moving her ass to promote on radio/TV etc... She is doing SNL next week but that's it as for now. Maybe a late show or a carpool karaoke but nothing to compare to some artists that do heavily promo weeks before releasing and continuing after. People need to deal with it but just the name "Taylor Swift" brings a major audience. And if you include Harry Styles as another performer aka her ex, be ready to 500 headlines from all over the world which makes VS reaaaallly happy

i was bored so i went to the 'road to runway' video to see about the whole runway ordeal

the first runway they showed was this one:

mFGYBt5.png

knowing VS, they'll probably stick to what they know and use this one. maybe they'll add some panels to the side of the runway to make it more insteresting or something, who knows. i guess the 1044 is the actual number of people they have to accomodate in the seats, since on both sides of the runway it says 522

the second one they showed was this one:

bIhhjej.png

i actually think this was a good idea, and it could actually work IF instead of putting people inside the curves, they put the singers/artists/bands/whatever there. that way, the singers dont get in the way of the models, and they dont take much attention from the catwalk either since they're at two different levels. and it says "active video surface" on the wall behind, but on the floor too, which means they could use different images for each theme and everything would look more put together and organized, instead of random themes going down the same exact runway.

the last one they showed was this one:

jALFlLQ.png

seeing the image now, i dont think this would really work. if this is the final design then it doesnt really make much sense to me, because if you're sitting on one side you can clearly see the catwalk in fron tof you, but you cant see the center one (its at a lower level) or the catwalk on the other side. i now they mostly care about the final cut that they're oing to show on tv an all of that, but if they have trouble recording the show with just one runway because there's too much going on, i dont think they could really handle 3 different runways. also there's no panels, just hanging lights, so they would have to rely on changing the bulb colors to match each theme.

but yeah, sorry for rambling about this. like i said, i was bored and i had free time.

1 minute ago, Rapunzelica said:

This is maybe random question but in official vs thread people are talking about Lais not being able to walk the show this year, did i missed something? 

no, someone asked what would happen if Lais injured herself and couldnt make it (since she already broke her ankle in the past and couldnt make it, but this time she's wearing the fantasy bra so its more important), and people are suggesting what they think would VS do in that situation

nothing bad happened

22 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Aaaaand all of this without moving her ass to promote on radio/TV etc... She is doing SNL next week but that's it as for now. Maybe a late show or a carpool karaoke but nothing to compare to some artists that do heavily promo weeks before releasing and continuing after. People need to deal with it but just the name "Taylor Swift" brings a major audience. And if you include Harry Styles as another performer aka her ex, be ready to 500 headlines from all over the world which makes VS reaaaallly happy

Also, Harry+Sara, Harry+Nadine, Harry+ Kendall misteriously not coming,