Bellazon

Sports Illustrated Swim Fantasy Lineup

PinkCouture

18 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Nominations Closed.

For those who already nominated but have not reached 7 yet you could nominate more. This includes:

@lostdiadem @Stormbringer @jessicanicole @peroxideblonde @blueeyedcat @Charlie's Alter Ego

I see @shver lurking here for awhile so if you want to nominate I will let you do so as well :smile:

Is this still valid? Or are the nominations closed-closed?

19 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

My temps are ready so if anyone needs help, I'm here!

I need help choosing pictures for Barbara, she's got just too many good pictures and going down to four is hard as fuck, can you send me a couple pictures you think should 100% be there?

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I need help choosing pictures for Barbara, she's got just too many good pictures and going down to four is hard as fuck, can you send me a couple pictures you think should 100% be there?

For my own temps I chose only bikini/beach pics since it's for SI, if this could help. And personally I would choose the hat pic from last year's SI photoshoot, that's my absolute favourite pic of hers :D 

7 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

For my own temps I chose only bikini/beach pics since it's for SI, if this could help. And personally I would choose the hat pic from last year's SI photoshoot, that's my absolute favourite pic of hers :D 

Yeah I'm doing all SI pictures for most of my girls since they are all from SI. I'm doing the hat picture for sure but I'm torn between a couple others :rofl: 

12 hours ago, Pink.Sapphire said:

I am confuse? Why did Jessica Nicole took my girls Bregje and Sara, when I nominate them before her?  

Because Nominations were already closed when you submitted your nominations. Everyone who wanted to nominate prior to the closing had 7 spots. Not everyone filled all 7 spots. JessicaNicole and Elfstone were 2 of the members who had spots left. JN had 2 spots lefts so she decided to take on 2 of your nominations that way they could participate in the comp. Elfstone had 3 spots left and decided to give them to you so your last 3 nominations could participate. I hope this makes sense :smile: 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yeah I'm doing all SI pictures for most of my girls since they are all from SI. I'm doing the hat picture for sure but I'm torn between a couple others :rofl: 

Which ones? :D not from her rookie year because that photoshoot is kinda awful :rofl: 

15 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Only 12 members  nominated ALL the models :blah:

The comp started 23 Hours ago and the nominations are already closed and some members have been @ to come nominate more.

Not cool & not fair :ph34r:

Zi7x0FR.thumb.gif.4d6024a2e610876c3f657eb836cebde0.gif

kiki sad

Sorry, first come first serve :/ 

Since I gave one person 2 more noms it was only fair if I extended it to others who submitted their nominations in time.

Is there someone you would like to nominate? Perhaps we could work something out :smile: