Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

The world's biggest fashion event is returning to New York City after recent productions in London, Paris and Shanghai. It will be seen in more than 190 countries after its broadcast premiere on ABC.

"The show is a year-long production, and 2018 promises to be our most ambitious yet," said Victoria's Secret executive producer Ed Razek. "We have more musical guests, more fashion and more stories than ever; and, of course, 60 of the world's top models."

Joining Victoria's Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo (back after a three-year hiatus), Candice Swanepoel, Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell and Taylor Hill will be internationally known sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid, and Kendall Jenner.

"Only one show brings together the biggest names in music and the top models around the globe for an exciting hour of entertainment and style," said Rob Mills, senior vice president, Alternative Series, Late Night & Specials, ABC. "We couldn't be happier to work with this iconic brand and bring The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to ABC."

The holiday special also will showcase Victoria's Secret's newest designer collaboration with Mary Katrantzou, the London-based "Queen of Prints." Her chic, feminine designs will be featured on the runway in a section of "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special."

"The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special" is produced by Done+Dusted Productions Ltd. Ed Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart, Melanie Fletcher and Hamish Hamilton are executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is the director.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-victorias-secret-fashion-show-holiday-special-to-air-on-abc-sunday-dec-2-300742140.html

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

Can't say I hate any of the performers. Way too many, but not surprising. 

No surprise at the nepo crew showing up. Wonder how much shit Kendull's gonna get for her comments earlier this year though. If I were someone like Grace who walks those 60+ shows, I'd be pretty petty. 

if I were Grace I'd burn Kendall's eyebrows while they were doing her hair and makeup lmao 

Angels: As of  September 9th, per VS' official sites
- Adriana Lima
- Behati Prinsloo
- Candice Swanepoel

- Elsa Hosk 
- Jasmine Tookes

- Josephine Skriver
- Lais Ribeiro
- Martha Hunt
- Romee Strijd
- Sara Sampaio
- Stella Maxwell
- Taylor Hill

Pink Spokesperson: 

- Grace Elizabeth 

- Zuri Tibby

- Maggie Laine

Returning models:

- Sui He

- Georgia Fowler

- Devon Windsor

- Herieth Paul

- Estelle Chen

- Barbara Palvin
- Alexina Graham
- Shanina Shaik
- Leomie Anderson
- Alanna Arrington
- Lameka Fox
- Megan Williams
- Gizele Oliveira
- Nadine Leopold
- Barbara Fialho
- Frida Aasen
- Kelly Gale

- Cindy Bruna

- Jourdana Phillips

- Grace Bol

- Aiden Curtiss

- Toni Garrn

- Ming Xi

- Gigi Hadid

- Bella Hadid

- Kendull Jenner

Newbies:

- Kelsey Merritt

- Sadie Newman

- Winnie Harlow

- Alannah Walton

- Maia Cotton

- Lorena Rae

- Iesha Hodges

- Melia Tiacoh

- Yasmine Wijnaldum
- Cheyenne Maya
- Myrthe Bolt
- Isilda Moreira
- Sofie Rovenstine
- Josie Canseco

- Sabah Koj

- Mayowa Nicholas

- Willow Hand

- Duckie Thot

Am I missing someone? I count 59 so we're missing a name or I can't count, which is very likely :rofl:

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Victoria’s Secret presents the VS Festival and bunch of girls that will be walking when theyre singing but dont mind them  AND KENDALL JENNER, GIGI AND BELLA HADID.

Don’t miss it, this December on CBS, I mean, ABC.

It's scary as much as it is accurate lol