Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I've been catching up with her recent IGTVs and I love that she's opening up more and clearly more comfortable with herself, I never realized she had bad/sensitive skin until she posted the makeup and skin care routine videos and I think it's cool she's showing that instead of being full of shit like other girls and post the routines when they already have a full face of make up :rofl:

Tbh leaving VS seems to be doing wonders for her and I'm here for it. I wouldn't be surprised if she moves to LA soon, she's always mentioned that as one of her goals and now could be the perfect time for it.

11 minutes ago, Ed. said:

Don’t think elsas pregnant. Didn’t see anything on Instagram 

It didn't last very long. There was a very visible bump. Though it could just be all the food she was showing off before hand I do remember one model I dont remember who it was where a bunch of people thought she was pregnant but in reality it was just a bunch of food she ate. Though doubt eating a bunch of food causes an immediate breast expansion but I'm not a scientist.

8 hours ago, hillstreet said:

Not for @Clauds, her wait for Elsa to release a clothing line goes on. 😀

THIS. GIVE ME THE CLOTHING LINE OR GIVE ME DEATH :rofl:

JK, I didn't see the picture but tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she is pregnant, in the recent Q&A she did on Insta she said she wanted to have kids soon and was very excited about it, she chose to answer that question so, maybe? She and and Tom are a damn cool couple.

Also did yall see this? Her apartment looks amazing, the taste is impeccable 

14 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Possible she meant to post something to her Close Friend's story and accidentally sent it public if she is pregnant. 

If it was for her close friend's i'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been a thirst trap of a picture.