Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

3 hours ago, TexasLongHorn2013 said:

What man in his right mind would give that up?

Lol again, where are y’all reading that he broke up with her? There’s literally zero information about what happend between the two of them, who decided to break things off and like I said before, I think that’s for the best. I seriously don’t get why everyone in here is convinced that he’s the bad guy here. 

7 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Lol again, where are y’all reading that he broke up with her? There’s literally zero information about what happend between the two of them, who decided to break things off and like I said before, I think that’s for the best. I seriously don’t get why everyone in here is convinced that he’s the bad guy here. 

some people may know more than you apparently..I know and  have seen things,I just choose not to say anything about it here..

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

You are correct, I have not seen anything conclusive one way or the other.  However, it just doesn't seem likely that she would just be rid of him after 13 years and two kids.  She had ample opportunity to kick him to the curb and get with someone with wealth and affluence.  The US is full of athletes, entertainers, musicians, businessman, etc., who fit that bill.  She just never seemed interested in any of that.  On the other hand, men screw up all the time.  From the occasional cheating to acting irrationally due to jealousy and insecurity, lucky guys who have it made have always found ways to foul things up.  I could buy the argument that he got tired of her and wanted to move on, if he has women of equal quality lined up.  See Derek Jeter or Leo DiCaprio.  It just seems logical that he screwed up.

9 minutes ago, TexasLongHorn2013 said:

See Derek Jeter or Leo DiCaprio.

Bad examples. In your cases Jeter and DiCaprio are the ones who have had power in their relationships, they were the ones who were earning the big money. Candice is the one who earned big money in her marriage. Also neither Jeter nor DiCaprio were married in those relationships, Candice was.

Just now, Schemer said:

Bad examples. In your cases Jeter and DiCaprio are the ones who have had power in their relationships, they were the ones who were earning the big money. Candice is the one who earned big money in her marriage. Also neither Jeter nor DiCaprio were married in those relationships, Candice was.

Candice was engaged not married.

4 minutes ago, Schemer said:

My use of those two guys was to argue that they could  breakup with a woman like Candice for whatever reason and move on to a woman of equal or greater quality quite easily.  I was saying exactly what you are, that Herman is not in that class.  And I have seen her in a few interviews with the other Angels when asked questions about their significant others.  She mentioned that he was always worried she would be swept away by a wealth/affluent guy.

9 hours ago, TexasLongHorn2013 said:

You are correct, I have not seen anything conclusive one way or the other.  However, it just doesn't seem likely that she would just be rid of him after 13 years and two kids.  She had ample opportunity to kick him to the curb and get with someone with wealth and affluence.  The US is full of athletes, entertainers, musicians, businessman, etc., who fit that bill.  She just never seemed interested in any of that.  On the other hand, men screw up all the time.  From the occasional cheating to acting irrationally due to jealousy and insecurity, lucky guys who have it made have always found ways to foul things up.  I could buy the argument that he got tired of her and wanted to move on, if he has women of equal quality lined up.  See Derek Jeter or Leo DiCaprio.  It just seems logical that he screwed up.

Sure, men do screw up relationships but women do too. They’re not always innocent angels (no pun intended) either. I’m not blaming anyone because I honestly don’t know who did what and why. All I can say is that it sure was refreshing to see how someone as famous as her stayed together with her partner who isn’t very well known to the outside world for 13 years. And regarding her “always saying that he was scared some other guy would sweep her off her feet” I only heard her say that once when she did an interview with Lily. Besides that I never heard or read anything about that.