Bellazon

Bellazon mix :D

Yannick

these are some of my favourite at the moment^^:D

My Love - Justin Timberlake

Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

When You Were Young (VSFS Mix) - The Killers (if this has been chosen, you can ask me for the song^^:D)

Well i have the Jaques Le Cont mix from the killers it's completely the same but without the ting ting sounds in the back :p :D

well, i suppose.

but i really like the ting ting sounds at the back^^:D

Well send it to me then :) Justin Timberlake will be in it for sure because i will chose 1 track from every poster :) but send a link or something via pm because it's forbidden to post songs on the forum ;) :)

i am loving JT at the moment^^:D

i shall pm you the link later:)

I think he has done a great image change and i think sexy back is great and my love is pretty good :) but i do not really like the rest of his album,but that's just me if you look at his albums sold :laugh:

And thx for sending the link later on :)

Btw Welcome :wave: ,i didn't notice you are new here,sorry :blush: :)

I think he has done a great image change and i think sexy back is great and my love is pretty good :) but i do not really like the rest of his album,but that's just me if you look at his albums sold :laugh:

And thx for sending the link later on :)

Btw Welcome :wave: ,i didn't notice you are new here,sorry :blush: :)

i do love his performance in the Victoria's Secret Show 2006, love his moves^^:D

well, i suggest you to listen to "LoveStoned/I Think She Knows It" and "What Goes Around.../...Comes Around Interlude" as well, especially "What Goes Around.../...Comes Around Interlude" it is awesome^^:D

there's nothing to apologies about not noticing i am a newbie:D

(come to think about it, y do you have to say sorry?) :wave:

i do love his performance in the Victoria's Secret Show 2006, love his moves^^:D

well, i suggest you to listen to "LoveStoned/I Think She Knows It" and "What Goes Around.../...Comes Around Interlude" as well, especially "What Goes Around.../...Comes Around Interlude" it is awesome^^:D

there's nothing to apologies about not noticing i am a newbie:D

(come to think about it, y do you have to say sorry?) :wave:

I have to admit that he's got the moves :D i wish i could dance like that :laugh:

I've heard the album some time ago,but it's really not my kind of music :)

Just being friendly that's all :) And offcourse i hope you have a great time here ;)

People you have till 12 pm to post your songs :) then tomorrow i will start the mixing and when it's a "success" maybe we can do some more volumes :D

crazy frog - popcorn ... Bella`s favorite song :rofl:

:shock: :D

So how is the mix coming along? :)

I'm downloading all the songs now and listening to them so i know when i can mix them :) so in the upcoming week it will be finished :)