Bellazon

The Best Model Championships

thetopmodelfan

19 hours ago, ThorGod said:

@thetopmodelfan

I can't vote properly because I can't compare the models properly from the pictures you're posting. 

We need more pictures and more natural pictures where full body is shown standing not half cropped magazine pics. 

You really need to see knees, calves, and feet to properly judge a body? image.png

Those pictures are sufficient for me. If you need to see the knees, calves, and feet, just search the model’s name on Google Images. It will take a whole 10 seconds to find dozens of images of the bits and bobs.

RESULTS - QUARTER FINALS

BIRGIT KOS 8 2 ALINA ZHYTIELIEVA

LORENA RAE 2 - 8 IDA ZEILE

KATE LI 8 - 2 HELEN POLLAK

LEIDY AMELIA 2 - 8 VALERYA LAPIDUS

@Bettina Saw-Morgan, @Morph69, @ModelsSpainFan, @chazzychazz, @Prettyphile @Ste382, @iaiopeppers, @daLoz, @COP11 thank you all for your votes. Semifinal is coming!!

SEMIFINALS

The Semifinals are composed of 4 models and 2 battles. Winners will go to the Final and losers will go to fight the Third Position.

Please, choose one model by battle to let her continue in the competition and go to the Final.

In case of a draw, the model with higher weighted points from the Qualifiers to the Quarter Finals will win the battle.

Time to vote up to Sunday 18th. August. Thanks for your participation.

BIRGIT KOS V IDA ZEILE

KATE LI V VALERYA LAPIDUS

birgits.thumb.jpg.a4a32d0a2d33f5f88b99ebe22219b056.jpgidas.thumb.jpg.1ddf876a301b7a23dc300c77ec1bf7c2.jpg

kates.thumb.jpg.a5c4c2c70a23a1340bc4d3275247dbe3.jpgVALERYAS1.thumb.png.08237085c54a9adb231b357a3ddd4ff3.png